Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1998 Legacy Outback £2500 ono

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2005, 04:08 PM
mattdoyle
Scooby Regular

Location: From Outback 2 classic wagon 2 newage wagon 2 Legy TT 2 classic 2 newage STi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Legacy Outback £2500 ono

SUBARU LEGACY 'OUTBACK'
THE BEST CAR IN BRITAIN
SIMPLY AN AWSOME FAMILY CAR

NO RESERVE MUST GO!!!!

This is a great opportunity to buy the WINNING car from 1998 as can be seen from the 2000 JD Power survey

The car has 12 months MOT, a Full Service History, and I have every MOT and all receipts, I have had this car for just over three years and it has sailed through the MOT every time.
It has never failed to start or given me any mechanical/electrical problems since I have owned it. It really is a great car.
This Subaru drives superbly which you would expect from a All Wheel Drive car. The vehicle has just had its 115K Subaru service. These engines go on forever if they are regularly serviced. This Subaru is a private vehicle and has not been hammered like many company cars.

Interior: the interior is in excellent condition. There is a 6 stack CD, driver and passenger SRS airbags and electric windows, electric mirrors and twin sunroofs. ALL seats and trim have been Scotchguarded.

Exterior: The paintwork is in very good condition. The vehicle has had a full inside/outside valet in preparation of sale. The photos of this car really don’t do it justice – they were taken on a dull day when it was pouring down.

The car specifications is as follows:
 FULL SERVICE HISTORY
 SUBARU SIX STACK CD PLAYER
 TWO ELECTRIC SUNROOFS
 ELECTRIC WINDOWS
 ELECTRIC MIRRORS
 2,499 cc
 AWD TRACTION
 4 WHEEL DRIVE
 CENTRAL LOCKING
 CAT 2 ALARM / IMMOBILISER
 FRONT AND REAR SPEAKERS
 POWER ASSISTED STEERING
 CATALYTIC CONVERTER
 SRS DRIVER/PASSENGER AIRBAGS
 MARCH 1998 – 'R' REG
 COLOUR: RED OVER SILVER
 TOWBAR(only ever towed trailer tent)

Bad Bits
There are a couple of 'supermarket' dings and a couple of scratches on the front and rear bumpers(Thanks wifey!!!), I have had an estimate of £150 to get both of these jobs done)

Reason for Sale:
I am getting divorced, this has been the wife's car(I have an Impreza), she now see's it as part of me and wants a 'sportier, non family estate', so this great car is being sold for whatever it will fetch, it is a real pity.
If I didn’t have my other Subaru I would keep this.

Also on THAT auction site
Old 16 November 2005, 12:00 PM
mattdoyle
Scooby Regular

Location: From Outback 2 classic wagon 2 newage wagon 2 Legy TT 2 classic 2 newage STi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts