Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Classic Parts Clearout

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2005, 12:15 AM
Tim Caddick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Classic Parts Clearout

Sadly, me & my beloved MY00 Classic Turbo have parted ways & the customary garage clearout begins. There's not actually that much to list so here we go:-

4 X 17" Rota Tarmac 2. Finished in Royal Steel Grey, which in english is metallic grey with a machined/diamond cut face, shod with Toyo Proxes T1-R's. The wheels & tyres have had only 10 months use, & are in excellent condition. I originally paid £400 for the wheels plus £400 for the tyres, so I'm looking for offers upwards of £300. The wheels come with a full set of bolts designed to perfectly fit the wheels & Impreza hubs. Sorry, but I can't arrange delivery due to there weight, so you'll have to collect them. Here's some pics:-

Next is a spare Subaru remote plipper for the Sigma alarm fitted to the MY00 Impreza onwards. You just have to reprogram it via your Sigma alarm with your other plippers. I bought it to replace a cracked plipper but never got the chance to switch to it, so it is as new. I hear they cost around £75 from your local dealer, but you can pick them up on ebay for around £25 so offers in that ball park then.

Finally, I have a standard Subaru Impreza Turbo rear box which has had only 12 months use, but has sat in my garage for 3 years. What can I say - its a bog standard exhaust - make me an offer!

There you go. Please bear in mind folks that I work during the day, so I can't answer any enquiries until the evenings, but I will reply! None of the items have hit ebay yet, because I'd rather deal with enthusiasts & I've had a great 4 years with my car & keeping up-to-date with Scoobynet & the people who surf it.
Old 16 November 2005, 05:24 AM
cw42
Scooby Regular

are the tyres 215/40/17's? If so, I will be interested in the wheel and tyre deal
You can post anywhere in the country via parcel force for around £50 btw.
chris.
Old 16 November 2005, 10:39 AM
Jim_B
Scooby Regular

Also interested in the Rota wheels. Work in Wilts so can collect, ideally want them ASAP.
Old 16 November 2005, 06:53 PM
Tim Caddick
Scooby Regular

cw42: - yes, the tyres are 215/40/17.

Last edited by Tim Caddick; 16 November 2005 at 06:53 PM. Reason: missed a bit off
Old 16 November 2005, 08:17 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

thanks m8, looks like you may already have a local buyer, and I'm not getting into a bidding war on scoobynet
what tread is left on the tyres though? 10 months could be bald, or hardly worn!

chris.
Old 16 November 2005, 08:23 PM
Tim Caddick
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cw42
thanks m8, looks like you may already have a local buyer, and I'm not getting into a bidding war on scoobynet
what tread is left on the tyres though? 10 months could be bald, or hardly worn!

chris.
Hi chris. The tyres have had an easy life as I commute 10 miles in total a day, crawling in rush hour. A guesstimate would be upwards of 6mm.

Tim
Old 17 November 2005, 11:46 PM
Tim Caddick
Scooby Regular

Thanks to everyone who has private messaged me & shown an interest. The Subaru alarm plipper & the Rota wheels are now sold. Its a shame I didn't have more sets of both as I could have sold them several times over!

Tim