Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

B&M Racing Quickshift for all Impreza's - 1996 onwards

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2006, 07:56 AM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B&M Racing Quickshift for all Impreza's - 1996 onwards

I have a brand new B&M Racing quickshift, still in the box, which I basically never got round to putting on my car, and given the car will soon be up for sale, wondered if anyone had any interest in the item. Will fit all imports and Impreza Turbo's, WRX and 5-speed STI's (STi-7 and Sti-8).

I could go through all the info, but in short, it's stainless steel, I think it allows you to use the existing Subaru gear ****, thus it's invisible to the named eye once installed if you keep the leather cover, and it reduces travel between 25-50% depending on the car. I would say nearer 30% is about right having installed and used previous versions. B&M Racing's website shows you images and installation instructions so you know.

What I will say is it makes a lot of difference and provides a lovely, short throw when changing gear.

Easy to install yourself - takes about 30 minutes and can easily be taken off again if required. A few places in the UK sell them, and they currently retail at £142.99 plus P&P - £150 all in basically. I'll take £95 including postage.

I'll leave this on here for a few days and if no-one is interested then I'll stick it on ebay. I'll take cheque, PayPal or cash and will send to the UK - anywhere else, let me know and I'll advise a cost. Thanks

Andy