Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

A new owner for my be-loved!

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2006, 01:46 PM
sparkysti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A new owner for my be-loved!

Hi all.
I'm looking at selling my new age 02 plate sti prodrive . Blue with standard 17" STI gold wheels. Black and Blue STI stamped interior. Has 37k on clock. Optional bailey DV12 ( I still have standard re-circ ) and lexus rears (they're very nice ) Full subaru service history. open to offers around the 13,000 mark
No part ex's please i need to buy a diesel for work although a cheap toy may be an option so forget i said that!
I've changed jobs and now work in a different county!
Gonna be sad to see her go but I can't afford 2 cars and the petrol bills rocketed since change of job. Also it aint fair to ruin a great car by racking up the mileage. I adore this car and i will one day buy another scoob but in the mean time will just have to live without the smiles of being a proud SIDC member
I'll post pics when she gets cleaned at the weekend.... not that you should need them. we all know what a fab beast the STI is! Whoever is lucky enough to get this cherished car please please please look after it as i have!
Old 12 January 2006, 03:04 PM
sparkysti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK OK!

After a long tiring sleepless night i've decided that the car has to go. so now feel free to make me offers. sensible offers only please (don't insult me or the car that is loved so much) . any viewings welcome. the car is in cambridgshire.

Thanks