Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2002 STI Blue 'Bugeye' Prodrive Style

Search this Thread

Old 24 January 2006, 08:55 PM
Salvo
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 STI Blue 'Bugeye' Prodrive Style

Unfortunately the time has come to part with my
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Prodrive Style in WR Blue.

As the advert on the link below states I've had for a year and cherished this car but a new job means it has to go.
It's only got 17.5K miles and is immaculate.

Extras included are 18" prodrive OZ racing alloys, Sti mats, Sti mudflaps, within the last 6 months its had 4 new Goodyear F1 tyres and a new clutch fitted by Scoobyclinic a month ago. Also fitted and active is RAC trackstar.
According to a friend at Subaru bottom book price for this vehicle is £12.5K. I need a quick sale so will accept.

£12000. no p/x's accepted as I have another car waiting.

Links to ebay, item numbers and search tips aren't permitted on Scoobynet

Last edited by Paulo P; 27 January 2006 at 03:28 PM.
Old 24 January 2006, 09:02 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Might wanna put this in the for sale section matey
Old 24 January 2006, 10:36 PM
NXG
Scooby Regular

Not to mention ebay links are a no no
Old 25 January 2006, 03:31 AM
cazneck
Scooby Regular

Default Bugeye

New clutch at 17.500 miles !!!! Why ? i also have the 02 Bugeye Sti , (18,108 miles) full 6" oval Magnex exhaust system, stainless manifold de- catted. turbo down & up pipes, re-mapped by ecutek. lowered on Eibach springs,Forge alloy dump valve,wheel geometry re-set. not had any problems with clutch apart from a bit of clutch shudder when car is cold.
would appreciate any info m8 as to when i might expect my clutch to let go, don,t drive the car to hard (much )
Old 25 January 2006, 07:33 AM
Turbotits
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cazneck
New clutch at 17.500 miles !!!! Why ? i also have the 02 Bugeye Sti , (18,108 miles) full 6" oval Magnex exhaust system, stainless manifold de- catted. turbo down & up pipes, re-mapped by ecutek. lowered on Eibach springs,Forge alloy dump valve,wheel geometry re-set. not had any problems with clutch apart from a bit of clutch shudder when car is cold.
would appreciate any info m8 as to when i might expect my clutch to let go, don,t drive the car to hard (much )

I have the same car with similar mods you you with 60,000 on it and still on original clutch.17,000 is low for a replacement clutch.I wonder if its had a few runs up a drag strip?
Old 26 January 2006, 07:17 PM
Salvo
Scooby Newbie

I've had it for 12 months and nearest it got to a drag strip was parked at thescoobyshootout at elvington.

Sorry about the link to ebay but couldn't post pics any other way

In true British fashion.. everyones a critic with few giving truly valuable advice.

The car gets pampered and if I didn't have to resort to a 'sooty' diesel I would keep it ..... It's not as if I'm wanting a fortune for it.
Old 26 January 2006, 09:21 PM
st33ly
Scooby Regular

Looks a fantastic car mate! Where abouts are you? I live near edinburgh but travelling is not a problem. Does it havePPP? When was the car last serviced? and buy whom?
Cheers
Old 27 January 2006, 03:11 PM
Salvo
Scooby Newbie

Exclamation Madness!

Cheers Stelly

Due a service in Feb and I'm in Sheffield. If nobody is intrested by tomorrow its going to a local underwriters for £11800

Sounds silly I'd rather someone into Scoobs and the scene get it for that price that a dealer who will hike the price up! Originally a dealer friend offered to give me 12500 for it. he put it on Auto Trader for 13995. He cant give me the money till Feb which means I'm gonna lose out on my 'sooty' seat FR deal thats the only reason its going at this price.

Sometimes u can't give things away. If you don't believe me come and have a look... I'ts mint just does bugger all to the gallon and costs nearly a grand to insure for me where Seat Sooty....58MPG insurance £360 so over a year the mileage i'm gonna be doing there will be about £3K differnce so I can afford to let the Scoob go cheap.

Please someone if u want a bargain, don't take my word come and have a look I'm 2 mins from junction 31 m1. P.S if you're thinking of coming to nick it its fitted with usual stuff Thatch 1 Tracker and just for good measure I'm a shotgun holder and we live with a Police 'land shark' dog that trys to kill everything(including me!)
Old 29 January 2006, 12:56 PM
Salvo
Scooby Newbie

**SOLD** Plate still for sale email me if u r interested.