Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

99T reg scooby turbo offers around 5k UK car

Search this Thread

Old 26 February 2006, 10:30 PM
Johnhullscooby
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99T reg scooby turbo offers around 5k UK car

Hi to everyone, I have a scooby for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone.

It is a 99T reg.
New Ace black alloys with TOYO T1 tyres
new exedy clutch
78k miles, T&T,
It has the pro-drive style rear spolier, morrette quad lamps, lexus rear lights, k&n filter, ss exhaust, dump valve, it is also possible it is chipped as it is very quick.
I got it a few months ago I took it as a px for my BMW 325 2002 reg, with no intentions of keeping it but it ended up staying,
There are no mechanical faults at all, it drives true perfect in a straight line.

why is it offers around 5k then

in 2004 it was recorded on the hpi register, I have no idea what damage was done but it must have been very light as there are no signs of it and previous owner neglected to mention it, dont let this put you off has the car drives perfect and I have 2 kids I would not risk them in it if there was anything wrong.
The car was originally green and was re painted in p1 blue, the paint job is a very good one but not to factory standards.

reg is T567HSO,
my mobile is 07886 089551 if anyone wants to come have a look, I will consider lower offers without the alloy wheels and just standard ones on, standard wheels will also be included if someone makes a good offer.

I have an MOT and keepers part of V5 for car as I am awaiting the V5 from DVLA.

Either way if anyone is seriously interested let me know otherwise it will be either going to a local car auction or the dredded ebay.