Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Immacualte UK Impreza Turbo Wagon - 00V with just 43.5k & FSSH

Search this Thread

Old 27 February 2006, 10:06 PM
cubby1981
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Immacualte UK Impreza Turbo Wagon - 00V with just 43.5k & FSSH

It is with great regret that I am having to sell my much loved subaru impreza - my job is moving and I will have a longer drive to work - I need to find dare I say it a 'diesel'!!

Please see the following description - photos to follow in a week or so - this is just a note to tell any potential buyers that the car will be up for sale very soon.

The car was first registered in February 2000 so is V registered. The car has covered just 43,500 miles and has a total subaru main dealer service history, including a recent cambelt and recent front discs and pads. This car is the lowest mileage example to be found currently on Autotrader etc for the year. Very low mileage.

Not only is the service book completely stamped and up to date, but I have all of the printouts for every service that the car has had since 'birth'! Plus there are a number of bills for miscellaneous service items eg tyres etc.. I also have all the previous MOT certificates to validate the mileage. The car is completely standard and has not been molested/abused in any way.

Always warmed up for long periods to ensure all oils (engine, gearbox, differentials) are appropriately warm before using any of the available performance. Equally always put through a thorough cool down procedure before switching off.

Valeted weekly with autoglym products.

The car is finished in Dark Blue Mica and has the 2000 MY interior (i.e. height adjustable drivers seat)

The car has a factory fitted Thatcham Category 1 toad ai606 alarm with insurance approval installation certificate.

The car is in immaculate condition, no other word could be used to describe.

Obviously HPi clear. MOT until December 3rd 2006. It has tax, but this is negotiable.

The price is £6,995 ono

Please feel free to get in touch and discuss.

My email is jamescubbin@hotmail.com and my mobile phone number is 07813 087796. I haven't any photos as yet. I will organise these over the weekend.

Many thanks for reading!

James
Old 28 February 2006, 08:48 PM
cubby1981
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bttt