Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Motorola L6, SLVR, Silver

Search this Thread

Old 13 March 2006, 09:17 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Motorola L6, SLVR, Silver

got this phone end of last week, and I just dont need it so its for sale/swap anything interesting for a classic impreza or gadget.

I dont know a lot about the phone apart from its got bluetooth, camera, video camera, zoom, its dead thin etc.

retail around £120 from what I have seen.

this one comes with a pre registered sim card and £20 credit from "fresh"

heres some info I have borrowed from the net.

Motorola L6 SLVR Sliver Unlocked GSM Phone

Super-thin L6 You live life in the fast lane and need a mobile that can keep up with trends and manage your busy lifestyle. Meeting your wireless aspirations, the surprisingly slim and artistically designed Motorola L6 delivers a rich, multi-sensory communication experience that keeps you connected. Easily capture and share your adventures with an integrated VGA digital camera, video capture and playback and multimedia photo album creation tools. And when not expressing your artistic side, leverage Bluetooth® wireless technology*, Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC)**, and advanced messaging functionality*. Explore and uncover a new wireless world with the intuitive, sleek, sensorial Motorola L6.

Instantaneous Connectivity With a list of multi-sensorial ways to keep in touch, the Motorola L6 is dedicated to making it extremely convenient and hassle-free to leverage communication versatility. Chat hands-free via Bluetooth wireless technology*, quickly connect with a colleague or workgroup through one-touch PoC**, or send a candid video message using Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)*. It’s easy to manage both work and personal business with an integrated speaker and cable-free information sharing with other compatible Bluetooth-enabled* handsets, PCs and PDAs.

Indulge in Fun Imaging Skillful and creative, the Motorola L6 blends a variety of multimedia features, offering fun and spontaneous imaging capabilities including a 4x zoom VGA digital camera with auto timer, video capture and playback, and the ability to create personal multimedia photo albums. With a generous amount of user memory space for storage and the ability to capture and send photos, video clips and more to others through MMS* and Bluetooth*, this mobile embraces multi-sensory connections.

In Tune to You With a surprisingly slim, avant-garde candybar design and uncompromised features, the Motorola L6 is the communication accessory to showcase your high style and taste. Make it your own by personalizing the screen with downloadable* wallpapers and screensavers or liven up incoming calls with picture caller ID* and unique MP3 vocal ringtones that you can sing along to,

SUMMARY OF FEATURES: • Ultra sleek sliver form with vivid glass color display • Integrated 4x zoom VGA digital camera with auto-timer and multimedia photo album creation • Video capture and playback with support of MPEG4, .3gpp, H.263 files • Hands-free communications via Bluetooth wireless technology* and integrated hands-free speaker • PoC for quick connections to one or many ** • MP3 and polyphonic ringtones with 22 KHz speaker and 24 channels • Messaging via MMS* and Instant Messaging* via IM Wireless Village • Preloaded & downloadable* games, wallpapers, MP3 ringtones, video clips, screensavers and animations • Personal Information Management (PIM) functionality, Picture caller ID* and Internet access*

pm me or leave a message.
Old 13 March 2006, 10:07 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

the picture above is to actual size, just offered the phone up for comparison and its bang on
Old 13 March 2006, 11:55 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

bttt
Old 13 March 2006, 12:34 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shaggy1973
the picture above is to actual size, just offered the phone up for comparison and its bang on
Does the phone come in different sizes then dependent on the size of your monitor??
Old 13 March 2006, 01:05 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

ok hadnt considered that, but on my screen its exactly the same size, which I found amusing
Old 13 March 2006, 03:00 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by shaggy1973
ok hadnt considered that, but on my screen its exactly the same size, which I found amusing
lol - ok I believe you - anyway free BTT
Old 13 March 2006, 04:11 PM
Bartop
Scooby Regular

swap for an I-river H120 20gb mp3 player ?

Trending Topics

Old 13 March 2006, 04:27 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

yhpm
Old 13 March 2006, 07:16 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Old 14 March 2006, 05:06 AM
scooby-si
Scooby Regular

Location: 2005 sso, 1/4 finals,3rd in 60ft; 2004 sso,semi finals,2nd in 60ft time; 2003 standard car 2nd 60ft

what about a subaru winter jacket text me on 07731 555100 ill be up about 1130 ish if you want to do a deal m8,iam only up in mansfield