Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Mistibushi Evo II Track Car **VERY CHEAP**

Search this Thread

Old 02 April 2006, 07:06 PM
Harvez
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mistibushi Evo II Track Car **VERY CHEAP**

Currently for sale with a low starting price of 500 quid and no reserve.

The ideal project and track weapon, I am selling my Evo 2 because ive run out of time and space. Its a brillant little car and would make a great track toy and VERY fast. Also selling due to wanting a Jet Ski so p/x's welcome (Jet Ski's)

I brought it 6 months ago from Silver lakes as a wirte off with fire damage, only minor damage to the Seats and the interior which since has all been stripped and some small damage to the body work. It has no documentation, no tax or MOT i brought it purely for track use which none of the above is required so never bothered with it, but it can be put back on the road if you follow the nessary steps, or take it how it is ready for track

Its a 2.0t 4wd, and a 0-60 5 seconds and a topend 150mph, Ive completly stripped it at the moment it has a full welded in race cage and Momo Race wheel and not much else

It is a on going project so will need some work, to get it ready for track you will need two or one seats as the seat that is currently in it has fire damage, new windows, purspex ones, i have all the old glass windows accept the passange side as it was smashed, and thats about it

The Tyres and brakes are in good condition, the alloys are perfect and the engine starts first time every time and has no knocks

Any questions or to arrange a visit just send me a email, also i have hundreds of pictures i can send off anything you want but easier to view

Just to mention again i will swap straight for a Jet Ski and Trailor, if not Cash

Ebay links, item numbers and search tips aren't permitted on Scoobynet. Please read the sticky.

Im located in the Southampton Area and as per Ebay add your welcome to come visit and inspect the car itself

Here and plenty more on request

Email me at gavinharvey@hotmail.com

More pictures

Last edited by Paulo P; 02 April 2006 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05 April 2006, 05:49 PM
Harvez
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for a rapid car and cheap too :P

Its up to 1,000 pounds now, any offers above its yours but still a long time to go on ebay and has over 30 peolpe watching !!