Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

My Scoob For Sale - 95WRX £3599 O.N.O

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2006, 06:56 PM
Akka
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation My Scoob For Sale - 95WRX £3599 O.N.O

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately car has to go (Boo Hoo) found a girl and had a baby! It has been well loved and is standard apart from the exhaust that came on it.

I'm only asking £3500 becuase I really need to get rid as I can't physically afford to drive it at the moment and thus I am driving my mum's clio and it's killing me!........as you can imagine!

The car itself is silver, it has done around 77,000 miles, has got full U.K service history and has been very well lokked after (I work in a motor factors store) and always run on Optimax with an oil change every 3000 miles. It's just had an M.O.T (Jan) and is taxed for a few more months. It drives like a dream and I have never had any major problems other than the gearbox going last year (has now been re-cond).

The only faults that I can think of are:
-A small scratch on the bumper, a small scrath and dent on the door and maybe one or two others that are barely noticable.
-The clutch may need changing within the next six months.
-There is a very slight power steering leak, but I will get this sorted ASAP I just haven't had the time.
-The drivers seat is a little worn on the right side, where you get in and out as I'm not a small lad!
-There may/may not be other little things that I have not noticed. I am not an expert, I am simply an enthusiast and was lucky enough to own a car of this calibre, but unfortunately needs must. Therefore if there are a few things wrong that I have not noticed I will be willling to fix them F.O.C.

I have set the price at £3599 as I feel this reflects the value of the car and at this price I think it's pretty fair to say you'd be getting a good deal!

Please do not respond if you intend to make me a ridiculous offer or are simply looking to test pilot. I have a genuine reason for sale and I will be sad to see the old girl go and wish for her to go to a good home where someone else can have the pleasure of driving her!

If you require photos send me an e-mail and I shall respond ASAP.

Thanks

John
Old 22 April 2006, 09:27 PM
Akka
Scooby Regular

Anyone?

Part X?

I'm after a german (preferablely) tdi model or would consider Astra Coupe (petrol non turbo) or Vectra/Astra td. A4/Passat/Bora & i'd be quite happy to give money towards it.

Cheers

John
Old 23 April 2006, 11:31 AM
Akka
Scooby Regular

boing
Old 23 April 2006, 09:42 PM
Akka
Scooby Regular

£3500 No Offers