Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1998 v4 STI Type R

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2006, 12:58 PM
GrantyBoy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 v4 STI Type R

Hi Guys

I've got a 98 Subaru STI Type R in limited edition blue with gold wheels She has done 74k with all history since import, I'm the first and only owner since imported by Newera June 2004. Just had major service at Glenburgie Subaru with everything stripped, inspected, cleaned/fixed/replaced and put back together. Car has also been maintained by BHP Developments. She is in A1 nick and has been maintined regardless of cost. Modifications are full HKS exhaust, HKS BOV, HKS panel filter and Apexi Boost guage with knocklink LEDs. Standard exhaust will be included in sale.

I also have an Apexi PFC with commander which can be included in the sale for some extra wonga.

Photos will be added later or mailed upon request. Car is being sold due to new house being bought at the start of the year.

I would prefer the car to go to a fellow Subaru enthusiast so will let her go for £10k with the PFC included.

Thanks
Old 12 May 2006, 01:54 PM
Mats
Scooby Regular

Please send pictures to: impreza.typer@hotmail.com
Has the car been remapped for UK fuel?

Mats
Old 15 May 2006, 12:46 PM
GrantyBoy
Scooby Regular

Bump

Photos onway at end of the week. Just waiting for my internet to get switched on at the new house.

Car hasn't been mapped, has been run on Optimax and Millers booster. Very little DET seen on the knocklink. Think I've had the red light flash about ten times in 2 years, and then it was probably due to background engine noise. Car very rarely gets driven on full boost, gets me to work and back off boost. There is a PFC with commander included in the sale, and as I stay in the NE Scotland close to Andy F it could very easily get mapped by him.