Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

FIAT PUNTO 1.6 Sporting.

Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2006, 12:24 PM
chief-long-shin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FIAT PUNTO 1.6 Sporting.

1996 P Reg Fiat Punto 1.6 8v Mpi Sporting
I have owned this car for the last 36 months, when I bought the car it was completely standard, all mods have been bought by me and fitted by pro’s. The car has been extremely well looked after, is cleaned every weekend without fail, and is also repaired regardless of cost, hence the pile of receipts for various bits of the car, from window tints to a new head, all receipts total together to over 5 K!! Car has also been pretty much resprayed, only part of the car that hasn’t been sprayed within the last 12months is the roof.
Details
Mileage: 125k, although the car has had the following new parts recently, head gasket, cylinder head, timing belt, cam belt, throttle bodie, EGR valve.
Full service history, and receipts for everything fitted and carried out to the car.
Sporting Spec: ESR EW PAS AIRBAG
All orginal books and information, 2 Blue Keys and the all important Red Key

Mod List..
Engine
1600 8v Mpi, Supersprint cat-back exhaust with a single oval back box
Brakes
Black Diamond 12 Grooved Discs & Predator Pads
Suspension
-60mm G-Max Lowering Kit, OMP Strut Brace
Wheels
16" Oz Racing Titans + 1 spare, on contential low profile tyres in excellent condition (all wheels have light kerbing on, one is worse than the rest) – Easily Refurbed
Exterior
Chrome Halo Headlight Conversion, Clear Indicators, Rear Lights Tinted Midnight Blue, De-Locked & De-Badged Boot, De-Badged Bonnet, Abarth Side Skirts, Bump Strips Removed, Rear windows tinted Black alloy
Interior
Isotta puma racing gear **** & black leather gaiter, Isotta handbrake handle & black leather gaiter
ICE
Sony Flip Down Headunit, Kenwood Speakers 6 x9s
Security
Cobra Alarm full closure alarm.
Bad points: (being honest) Heater is either hot or cold, there isn’t a happy medium believe it has something to do with cable from panel to the heater itself. Small mark on roof, inch crack in front bumper.
Sale due to new car arriving soon..
I would like £2000 ONO for the car, any questions or queries please email Martyn_Sporting@hotmail.com
Pics :