Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

RGV250 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2006, 01:57 PM
jr758774c
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RGV250 For Sale

I Have decided that my collection has gotta be thinned out a little, so the RGV has got to go, as it was originally bought as a project in pieces and then rebuilt as a present for someone. But things have changed and I don't think they are going to get it anymore - so its up for grabs

I've known the history of this bike for the past 8-9 years as it was owned by friends. Its covered only a few hundred miles in 6 years as it was stripped after an power valve failure and then forgotten about.
Basically Its a '91 Suzuki RGV250 (banana arm), the bike has about 14,000 miles on it, but the engine has only about 500 or so. The bike has just had a Full rebuild from the ground up - new or reconditioned EVERYTHING. It has a professionally rebuilt engine which has new steel pressed inserts in the Power valves to ensure its reliable. Its got almost brand new Bridgestone tyres, new chain/oil/plugs/filters/mirrors/paint etc...

I have a wallet of receipts and loads of old MOT's. Its got a Data tool alarm fitted.
Its sprayed up in a Metalic Sonic Blue which has been professionally signwritten in RedBull colours.

Its currently sitting with no Tax or MOT, but I can MOT before sale if required as I know its going to fly through!!

Not too sure what these are worth as I'm not into 2 strokes, but would be happy to let her go to a good home for £1200 which is a lot less than it owes me!

Grab yourself a summer bargin and enjoy some serious 2 stroke fun

Mark