Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Impreza 98 S reg UK Turbo For sale £4250 Bargain

Search this Thread

Old 30 June 2006, 06:26 PM
craigzscooby
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza 98 S reg UK Turbo For sale £4250 Bargain

Does anyone fancy a cheap impreza uk turbo. All im asking is £4,250 ono

Deep Mica Blue with Grey OZ prodrive 17" wheels

Pictures on request

good points, I was told by previous owner that it had ppp fitted and it does feel alot faster that a standard uk turbo, said to be between 250-260 bhp, full stainless exhaust (prodrive), oz prodrive wheel which could do with a little refurb if im honest, but they are genuine prodrive anthracite 17" wheels. It has a full subaru main dealer s/h about 9- 10 services i think only 72 k miles and has MOT and some tax left on it , It has a higher level spoiler that normal uk turbo but is not the really high sti spoiler. The only other mod is a forge motorsport dump valve but i have the original rec dump valve if required. The body work apart from the odd supermarket ding and stonechips is in very good condition , no rust and shines well when polished. Just had 2 expensive sensors replaced by subaru as it was running rough prone with imprezas, This was the MAF and the Oxygen sensor. 130.00 for oxygen and 84.00 for the MAF. The car has just had a service by myself but it wasnt due one for a while , It had new magnetec oil , oil filter , air filter , fuel filter, and very expensive and time consuming spark plugs

Bad points , The clutch has started to judder slightly when pulling away or when labouring the car in a high gear in traffic , but is still very drivable and never slips even when on boost. And i have been told by a mechanic friend that it will prob stiill last a fair few thousand miles (this has been taken into account with the price) , And the only other thing is that as mentioned above the wheels could do with a refurb to make them look good again and the tyres havnt got a huge amount of tread left.

Overall its a very good looking car and gets alot of looks, and is very fast

If you require any pictures or want to make me a offer please contact me and i will e-mail you some pictures
Old 30 June 2006, 10:03 PM
craigzscooby
Scooby Newbie

bump
Old 04 July 2006, 05:19 PM
craigzscooby
Scooby Newbie

no interest, if this had a new clutch fitted for around 300-400 it would be worth over 5 grand as it has been well looked after
Old 05 July 2006, 08:39 PM
craigzscooby
Scooby Newbie

now got some pics up on piston heads
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/86208.htm