Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Huge clearout

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2006, 10:34 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Huge clearout

Clearing a load of stuff out the house and garage just now so there's some bargains to be had! Pics will follow later, but here's some descriptions for now. Let me know if you're interested and I can MMS you pics if you like.

- 4 foot fish tank and wooden cabinet. £30.

- 2 piece suite (2 x 2 seater). Originally bought from M & S and cost ~£1300. Since been fitted with new covers costing ~£700. Covers are machine washable and in perfect condition. Caramel colour. £100

- 2 piece suite (1 x 2 seater and 1 x 3 seater). £1850 when new. Contour brand in Scotch Guarded Buffalo fabric. Blue in colour. £200

- Ikea extendable dining room table and chairs. Beach in colour with 2 extra leaves to expand from a comfotable 4 seater to a 8 seater (10 if there are a few kids in the mix!!). 6 chairs also in beach, with blue cloth padded seats. £200

- Pine French dresser. Solid Pine, £1300 when new. 2 doors in base section with 2 drawers above that. Then several shelves on top section. £50

- Single divan style bed, with matress (2 drawers) - £30

- Double Divan style bed, with matress (4 drawers) - £60

- Huge selection of new, boxed 'partylite' candle holders. List on request ! Ideal presents.

- Various Ikea 'BONDE' bookcases and units. Beach in colour (matching above table).

- Cable modem. (telewest) £20

- Hoover tumble drier. Outside vent type (not condenser). White, as new, £60.

Also loads of smaller house items such as toasters, kettles, crockery, cutlery etc. If you're setting up a house, or furnishing a rental flat, get in touch !!

Happy to chat about any of the above. Just PM me (or post here) and I'll send you my phone #.

All open to offers...

Dave
Old 17 August 2006, 10:35 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some pics. Pics don't do any of the stuff justice, but it'll give you an idea of shape/size.

One of the 2 seaters :

The 3 seater :

and another as the colour doesn't look right in the first (or the second actually - it should be more blue!!!):

The dining room table :

More to come when I get a chance...