Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1998 R Reg UK Turbo Wagon 79k miles 3200 or PX + or - Cash

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2006, 03:27 PM
met
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 R Reg UK Turbo Wagon 79k miles 3200 or PX + or - Cash

SUBARU IMPREZA TURBO UK CAR Bought from a fellow scoobyneter a couple months ago, need a diesel again, should a never sold the passat tdi :-(

LOW MILEAGE 79500, with Full service history to 66k then I had one oil change done private.

Full Decat Exhaust, Downpipe, Centre Section and Backbox.

Greddy Turbo Timer, A-Pillar Boost Gauge, Panel Filter and Dawes Device Fitted.

Facelifted bumper and bonnet, but dash is pre-facelift. Brand new windscreen, due to a couple of stone chips. HPi Clear with report to prove.

Tracker fitted, all 4 electric windows aorking, upgraded 16@ alloys, clear indicator lenses, colour coded mirrors, bumepers have both been removed and re-sprayed as there were a couple of scufs.

Small cigarette burn on drivers seat from a previous owner.

Car is used daily with no issues whatsoever and has not let me down, very reliable, very very fast and very practical too/

I will be leaving the private plate on the car, the plate R555AJD is a cherished transfer and these are a previous owners initials AJD, the R555 (555 were the sponsors of Subaru Rally Team back in the mid to late 90's)

Bad Points - Along the top edge of the windscreen there is some rust bubbling through, it has not broken the paint and is hardly noticeable unless you get very close, when i had the RAC change my windscreen they said that there sealent has perished a little, the sealant has obviously been re-done when they fitted it back in, but he said that the rust will have been caused by a previous new windscreen not being sealed properly.

Also there are 2 keys for the car, one for the doors and boot and the other for the ignition. Due to a brocken barrel the previous owner could not afford to get the new barrel coded to the new key so he got a new barrel and key complete fitted.

3200 ovno will px and add a few grand if needs be for a motorway muncher, soon to be 500 miles a week again :-(
BMW or Audi or VW. something big and solid etc ideally a diesel but let me know what you got/ could swap for a car of similar value too