Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2000 (V plate) PPP Classic Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 21 August 2006, 10:14 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 (V plate) PPP Classic Turbo

Just reduced £7995

I'm putting my much loved Impreza up for sale . I'm selling as I am trying to buy a house and as I rarely use the car, I can't justify keeping it.

It is an MY00 (GC8) Subaru Impreza Turbo (UK) with the Prodrive Performance Pack.

Colour is silver with unmarked 17" Pro-drive alloys in anthracite (inc locking wheel nuts) wrapped in 4 virtually brand new Pirelli tyres.

The car is standard apart from Eibach springs to eliminate the understeer that these cars notoriously suffer from.

Also fitted is a Blitz NUR Spec exhaust system but this will not be included in the sale unless requested. The Prodrive exhaust will be fitted.

267.3 bhp and 267.9 lb/ft recorded at Engine Advantages in Witham on a v hot day. Book figures for the PPP classic is 237 bhp and 258 lb/ft so was very pleased with the figures.

43k miles on the clock.

Electric sunroof.

All standard factory fittings including air con, electric windows, mirrors, PAS, ABS.

Blue cloth interior, which is unmarked and looks as new. Only mark on whole interior is a scratch on the glove box, which can easily be rectified.

The bodywork is mint. Some stone chips around the front but otherwise clean.

Full Subaru service history and lots of receipts and computer prints.

All old Mots.

Mot until April 2007 & Tax until end October.

I brought the car in May 2004 from Wilsons Subaru in Chadwell Heath with 29k miles on the clock. It previously had only 1 owner before myself.

Kenwood mask tape/tuner head unit with 6 disc changer located in the boot. Kenwood speakers in the front and rear powered by a Kenwood amp located under the passenger seat.

Factory fitted alarm and immobiliser.

Tracker also fitted.

This car has been maintained regardless of price and has been very well cared for.

Currently has a private plate, but will arrange for a new plate to be issued and I will provide these.

Any questions, please let me know.

*******£7995 ovno*******

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...gAnch=imgAnch4

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...gAnch=imgAnch3

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...gAnch=imgAnch5

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...gAnch=imgAnch7

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...gAnch=imgAnch8

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...gAnch=imgAnch9

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...Anch=imgAnch13

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a15...Anch=imgAnch11

Last edited by rossi_p; 30 August 2006 at 09:04 AM.
Old 21 August 2006, 04:32 PM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Old 22 August 2006, 09:01 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 22 August 2006, 09:22 AM
trails
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

but you have just brought new brakes...sorry to see you are selling it Ross. Good luck with the sale.

ian
Old 22 August 2006, 11:31 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by trails
but you have just brought new brakes...sorry to see you are selling it Ross. Good luck with the sale.

ian
Thanks fella,

I'm not in a major rush to sell, nor am I desperate to sell. I could just do with the cash for the house deposit. If I can't get what I want for it I will be keeping as I'm not prepared to give it away.

The Wilwoods were purchased as I fancied a big brake up-grade and as I haven't fitted them yet, I'm planning on holding onto them until I get another one (depending on how the sale goes as may fit them anyway ) after the house when I have some more money.

All the best
Ross
Old 23 August 2006, 08:47 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 24 August 2006, 10:08 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

bttt

Any feedback appreciated...

Am i asking too much?

It is a superb condition low milage classic and from what I gather, there isn't loads around.
Old 25 August 2006, 08:51 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

boing..
Old 25 August 2006, 10:02 AM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

I'm looking at uk turbos around the same age. To answer your question of whether it's too much or not, who knows, somebody might buy it tomorrow for the full asking or you might still have it next year.

I've called some up on Autotrader (around 42k miles) and they've sold for around 6k. I just missed out on an RB5 for 5k.

My advice is call up as many sellers as you can and hopefully you'll find some who have sold, then ask how much they sold for. I've called about 20 owners and only 2 have sold their cars, seems to be a flat market even for cars keenly priced.

Doubtless you'll ask current owners and they'll have an unrealistic price in mind at to the worth. Some guys I've called have had their car up for sale for months and months. Look up some old for sale posts on here and you'll see at least one car for sale from March, many drop the price by well over £1000 and still have not sold.

I'm looking at a W reg tomorrow apparently mint with tax, mot and service history for £5,500 and if I wanted to I could buy it for £5,000 maybe less.

For me and 8k, I'd be looking at a TypeR.
Old 25 August 2006, 10:36 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
I'm looking at uk turbos around the same age. To answer your question of whether it's too much or not, who knows, somebody might buy it tomorrow for the full asking or you might still have it next year.

I've called some up on Autotrader (around 42k miles) and they've sold for around 6k. I just missed out on an RB5 for 5k.

My advice is call up as many sellers as you can and hopefully you'll find some who have sold, then ask how much they sold for. I've called about 20 owners and only 2 have sold their cars, seems to be a flat market even for cars keenly priced.

Doubtless you'll ask current owners and they'll have an unrealistic price in mind at to the worth. Some guys I've called have had their car up for sale for months and months. Look up some old for sale posts on here and you'll see at least one car for sale from March, many drop the price by well over £1000 and still have not sold.

I'm looking at a W reg tomorrow apparently mint with tax, mot and service history for £5,500 and if I wanted to I could buy it for £5,000 maybe less.

For me and 8k, I'd be looking at a TypeR.
Thanks for the feedback and the honesty .

I'm not too keen on giving it away and for £5k, not a chance. In all likelyhood, I'll end up keeping her and splashin some cash when it comes in..

Now where was that Tein catalogue?
Old 25 August 2006, 11:58 AM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

If you were going to get another one in a while, it's probably worth sticking with the 'known' car you have and perhaps stripping the mods off and returning to standard and perhaps raising some cash that way. It'd be worth keeping the ads running for a while and seeing if you do get a sell. There is a lot of choice in the market for potential buyers. In fact I've just seen a T uk turbo on autotrader with 30k on the clock for 6k.

2000 SUBARU Impreza Turbo UK
99, T reg. only 30,000 miles, FSH, cam belt been changed, 1 previous owner, excellent condition, drives like new,. £5,950Telephone: 01429 261707 or 07957 410024
Distance: 196 miles
Price: £5,950

I'm trying to be as honest as I can, I'm trying not to talk down prices as hopefully the weekend I'll be back in Impreza ownership and one day I'll be in the same boat as everyone else
Old 25 August 2006, 12:59 PM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
If you were going to get another one in a while, it's probably worth sticking with the 'known' car you have and perhaps stripping the mods off and returning to standard and perhaps raising some cash that way. It'd be worth keeping the ads running for a while and seeing if you do get a sell. There is a lot of choice in the market for potential buyers. In fact I've just seen a T uk turbo on autotrader with 30k on the clock for 6k.

2000 SUBARU Impreza Turbo UK
99, T reg. only 30,000 miles, FSH, cam belt been changed, 1 previous owner, excellent condition, drives like new,. £5,950Telephone: 01429 261707 or 07957 410024
Distance: 196 miles
Price: £5,950

I'm trying to be as honest as I can, I'm trying not to talk down prices as hopefully the weekend I'll be back in Impreza ownership and one day I'll be in the same boat as everyone else
Appreciate the honesty

I'm not going all out to sell, just advertising via free mediums at the moment.

Good luck with buying yours. Seems plenty of choice so should be able to get a good one.
Old 29 August 2006, 09:52 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

boing
Old 30 August 2006, 09:04 AM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

bouncy
Old 30 August 2006, 05:08 PM
rossi_p