Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

STI “PINKS” Injectors ! 6 Months Old Newage

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2006, 09:01 PM
KK3960
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STI “PINKS” Injectors ! 6 Months Old Newage

Had these fitted in December to my MY03 WRX. Paid over £400 from Roger Clark Motorsport so they are a quality injector not to be compared with the cheaper alternatives on the market. Im currently running at Circa 370HP with these injectors and corresponding mods. They are In excellent condition "as new" and a must for any WRX upgrade up to and well beyond 350HP with supporting mods!

Scoob is only used as a weekend car so i estimate that these have done less than 1000 miles and only ran on Shell Optimax!! Being replaced only with larger ones for the next phase of serious mods far beyond 400HP.

Bargain less than half price at £200 no offers! Will also send out recorded delivery.I would preffer paypal transfer but will take a personal cheque.

Any interest please PM me, ill be putting them on ebay in a few weeks so be quick if your genuinely interested in a very cheap nearly new set of
STI
"Pinks"

These items will be removed from my car this weekend and ready for dispatch on Monday 29th August. Please respond to my personal email address of kkeleceng@hotmail.com if my Scoobynet inbox is full.

Cheers