Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Complete FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR kit Aeromotive/Goodridge

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 2006, 07:47 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Complete FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR kit Aeromotive/Goodridge

Will soon have a complete kit to replace your standard fuel pressure regulator. There are a variety of reasons for doing this - to replace a failing standard FPR after a new Walbro pump has knackered it, to add adjustable fuel pressure capability, to support other mods such as bigger injectors/turbo or remapping, to even out or reverse the fuel flow through the fuel rails, parallel fuel rail mod etc.

Anyway, assuming you know why you want to change your regulator and you know how to go about doing the work, this is what you get:
  • Aeromotive #13109 adjustable fuel pressure regulator
  • Aeromotive black anodised -6 fittings (three ORB fittings for reg, straight hose end and 90 degree hose end)
  • 1 metre stainless steel braided high pressure 8mm fuel hose
  • Pair of Goodridge chrome plated hose finishers
  • Carl's machined alloy fuel rail-to-8mm hose adapters
According to my calculations this will take care of everything and you can site the new regulator over by the fuel filter. The only thing that is missing from this kit is an straight 8mm joiner which you'll need to connect to the fuel return hose.

Selling due to a change of plans. PM me with sensible offers. Obviously I'm not looking for over £200 which is what these kits go for, otherwise there would be no point you buying it from me. This is proper AN-6 bullet-proof Aeromotive and Goodridge fittings all the way to the hook-up with the standard factory fuel system, not generic no-name gear.

Cheers!
Old 31 August 2006, 09:44 AM
silent running
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 31 August 2006, 11:08 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Forgot to mention! Also includes a threaded fuel pressure gauge that screws into the side of the regulator to monitor your pressures. Not much point having an adjustable reg otherwise!
Old 11 September 2006, 09:33 PM
nas sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any pics yet
Old 13 September 2006, 06:18 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Sorry, haven't got it all ready to go yet (waiting on various bits to be delivered from different places). The same day it's all here with me, I will get it photographed and up on here, plus I will email and PM all the people who were interested. It's basically cost me £200 to put it all together, a lot of the cost down to using genuine Aeromotive -6 ORB black anodised connectors designed specifically for this regulator rather than red/blue style hardware. I only want to get back what I paid for it all, so the best offer up to (or above!) £200 gets it once the stuff's all ready to go.
Old 14 September 2006, 12:16 AM
nas sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

£170 and i,ll take straight away
Old 23 September 2006, 03:30 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

All put together and ready to go now. On a well-known auction site with a full description -just search for Aeromotive and Subaru and it should come up. Thanks to all those people who emailed me already. £170 sounds good but I think I'll hang on a little to see if I can recoup a bit more of my investment. Cheers though!

If you're a Scoobynetter who's happy to pay the Buy It Now price of £189, just PM me about it and I'll throw in the Special Delivery for free.

Last edited by silent running; 24 September 2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 24 September 2006, 01:07 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Once again, what's included is the regulator itself, the proper -6 ORB port fittings (two male adapters and one plug), a 90 degree and a straight -6 hose end, a metre of stainless steel braided Goodridge hose, a pair of chrome plated Goodridge hose finishers, a 1/8NPT pressure gauge, and an FPR Bypass Adapter for the end of the fuel rail. All Aeromotive -6 fittings are black anodised and totally reusable (better than the fancy red/blue shiny stuff IMHO), something which Goodridge are also now doing with their best stuff (i.e. black, not red/blue). You simply cannot buy this quality of stuff from anwhere else online in the UK for this price. That's £189 for the full kit delivered, to the first Scoobynetter who PMs me for it. Cash in bank account or Paypal. Cheers!
Old 28 September 2006, 10:33 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

SOLD