Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Logitech Z-5300 5.1 THX PC Speaker System

Search this Thread

Old 30 September 2006, 09:11 PM
Optical Race
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Logitech Z-5300 5.1 THX PC Speaker System

As Title, Awesome Dolby Surround Speaker system, THX Certified and in 100% perfect working order. These will shake your house

Overview

Demanding gamers require high power, THX performance, and true surround sound. The Logitech Z-5300e delivers on all counts, with a sleek new look featuring silver speaker accents and removable black cloth grilles.

Its patented dual chamber subwoofer pounds out twice the bass of conventional designs to deliver deep, loud and powerful bass. Polished aluminum phase plug satellite drivers project superb high-end and rich mid-range tones for balanced sound. Its full-featured SoundTouch™ wired remote provides convenient controls for quick adjustments. Rotating pedestals allow easy installation on wall or desktop.

* Immerse yourself in sound with the subwoofer and five satellite speakers.
* Conveniently control volume and power with the wired remote, which also features a headphone jack .
* Enjoy twice the bass of conventional designs with our patented subwoofer design.
* Place the satellites on a shelf or mount them to a wall.
* Use the Matrix mode and source selector switch to create breathtaking 5.1 surround sound from stereo, 4 channel, or 5.1 sound sources.

Ideally collection would be prefered, based just up the road from Peterborough. Selling because I would like to get a decent backbox for my Scoob and also the fact that I have'nt used them since I got my Zalman 5.1 headphones for use with CounterStrike Source (Completly addicted)

Open to Sensible Offers (Or Swap for A Nice backbox, ProDrive, TSL, ScoobySport etc, these speakers still retail for nearly £200.00. The only problem is that the center speaker Grill has a small hole but the grills are removable.

Lemme know if theres anything else you need to know. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Optical Race; 30 September 2006 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01 October 2006, 05:16 PM
beario
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u have pm