Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Whiteline Group 4 Coilovers for classic - virtually new

Search this Thread

Old 13 October 2006, 06:06 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whiteline Group 4 Coilovers for classic - virtually new

Interested in a set of Whiteline Group 4 coilovers for your classic Scoob? These go for over £1500 in Demon Tweeks - if you're after a set with very low mileage, then PM me with an offer. Cheers!
Old 13 October 2006, 06:29 PM
stuart148
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just say your price,,,it will save you a lot of time,,,

stu
Old 14 October 2006, 09:45 AM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Honestly, if I had a price, I would say it. It's one of those things where if there's a good offer I'll sell, because I've got plenty of other stuff I need to pay for. But if no-one's interested, it's absolutely no bother to me; I'll just keep them and enjoy the ride.

I've had various bits and pieces that are remnants of projects I've started and maybe not finished, that I put on here first to give Scoobynetters the first shout a few weeks before I put things on ebay, where they invariably sell very easily. Anyone reading this is welcome to make me an offer for what they think it's worth to them, simple as that.

Cheers!

Pictures coming soon. Keep the PM offers coming!

Last edited by silent running; 16 October 2006 at 05:23 PM.
Old 21 October 2006, 06:01 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Now listed on a well-known auction site with everything you need to know. Just search for GROUP 4 SUBARU and it should come up.

I would put it all on here, but it would be just replicating what I've already said elsewhere and I don't know how to put pictures up on here either. However, as with all the other bits and bobs I sell off my Scoob, I'll do a deal for ANY Scoobynetter who contacts me about it and ends up winning or making a good 'end it now' offer. Either I'll waive the Paypal surcharge or maybe free postage, that kind of thing.

If you're wondering what to offer, just offer whatever is the most you can afford and what you think a £1500 suspension kit is worth to you after less than a month's road use and a couple of track outings. I won't be offended by low offers, but be sensible - we're not talking about bone-shaking Jap-spec race coilovers here, this is quality Whiteline gear.

If you're interested though, please PM or email me asap as I've already had offers on this through Scoobynet over the last week and within 5 minutes of listing on the 'well-known auction site' I already had a Buy It Now enquiry.
Old 22 October 2006, 11:19 AM
silent running
Scooby Regular

BTTT
Old 28 October 2006, 09:32 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Finishing tonight - Saturday 28th October - at around 11 pm. I've a feeling there are going to be a lot of last minute bids (from the 23 watchers), all of whom probably think they're the only ones who had that idea. So if you've got an offer in mind, just bid early and see how it goes. It might work out!