Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2001 Nissan Navara KING cab, 4x4, 51 plate, 2.5di 133bhp

Search this Thread

Old 22 November 2006, 08:49 PM
POC
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Nissan Navara KING cab, 4x4, 51 plate, 2.5di 133bhp

2001 Nissan Navara KING cab, 4x4, 51 plate, 2.5di 133bhp

£6299ono

Selling our monster truck to replace her with a new one, shes a 2001 (51 Plate) Nissan Navara king cab pickup truck in black with silver arches, silver lower paintwork and chrome bumpers etc.

Dont be put off by the work graphics, we have not used her for anything heavy, I think once we put a broken paving slab in the back, thats about it!

Shes wearing a meaty front A bar with sump guard, fitted with a pair of high power Raid spotlamps. On the bed she is sporting a massive rollover bar, four raid mini spots and a cibi worklamp, all wired in, all switched from the cab, all so bright they will melt your face from 100 feet )

The nitty gritty, she has 137000 miles on the clock (dont look away, read on!!!!)........ however she has a service history that will make your toes curl!!!

Serviced by a Nissan main dealer every six thousand miles (yes, 6000, thats not a typo), shes never wanted for anything. When I purchased her I even called Nissan direct to confirm the history as it seemed too good to be true! We have done the oil/oil filter/air filter less than 500 miles ago.

Starts first time every time on the button, runs as smooth as when new and pulls like a train!

Bodywork
Stunning metalic black with silver trim, chrome bumpers, chrome trims, chrome fancy bits etc. She does have a few marks here and there, normaly you wouldnt see them, but seen as its a black truck you can! The bodywork is very straight, no dents, brand new tailgate. The graphics are only vinal, not painted and can be removed with ease.

Mechanical
Excellent service history as previously mentioned, just serviced. Everything works as it should, all electrics in the cab work fine, 4WD engages as runs prefectly, low range also works fine. Engine is super smooth, no smoke even on full chat. Brakes are good.

Interior
Spotless, no other words for it, she could be a new truck in here. New Sony CD player, electric everything, climate control, electric mirrors/aerial etc! Cup holders too. The king cab has two rear fold-out sets which apparantly can fit two full size adults.

Misc
The wheels / tyres are monsters, they are 15 in split rim lightweight off road wheels, wrapped in BF Goodrich (one the back, coopers on the front I think) 31/10.5/15 on/off road tyres with serious amounts of tread left.

She has a brand new load liner in the bed, looks fantastic. Shes not hiding anything nasty underneath either, the bed is clean and pretty sctrach free.

Fully wired in and working swan neck tow bar. Ive not towed with her personaly, but have tested the electrics.

Bad bits
Sorry but every car/turck/van has them. Not alot wrong with this chap though, only real thing I can think of is the glass, it looks as if some idiot has washed the windows down with a bloody brillo pad, so she sports fine scratches over the glass. Doesnt really notice unless you look very close and does not effect your views etc. But I should mention it anyway.

Pictures (will take more asap)

To summarise:

* Amazing service history
* JUST MOT'd
* TAX
* Climate control
* Electric windows
* Electric mirrors
* Front A bar
* Rear Rollbar
* Front spots
* Four Roof spots
* professional work light
* Full bed liner
* HUGE 31/10.5/15 off road tyres
* HUGELY expensive split rim off road chrome wheels
* NEW sony CD player

NO VAT

You are bidding to buy guys, if you want to see her first then drop me a line on 07733 263709, dont be shy, I dont bite.

http://www.poclandscaping.co.uk/images/nav/1.JPG

http://www.poclandscaping.co.uk/images/nav/2.JPG

http://www.poclandscaping.co.uk/images/nav/3.JPG

http://www.poclandscaping.co.uk/images/nav/4.JPG

Loads more pics on here: eBay.co.uk: 2001 Nissan Navara 2.5di 4x4 KING CAB, NO VAT (item 160058875644 end time 09-Dec-06 19:15:50 GMT)

Last edited by POC; 08 December 2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 23 November 2006, 06:58 PM
POC
Scooby Regular

Old 08 December 2006, 05:02 PM
POC
Scooby Regular