Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2003 blobeye wrx, stunning

Search this Thread

Old 24 November 2006, 10:50 AM
iantype-r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLOBEYE WRX, 2003 WITH EXTRAS,***SOLD***

November 2003 Blobeye WR Blue. Genuine 14000 miles - first service by Main Dealers in Hull, subsequent services (2) by Scoobyclinic (a lot more competent than main dealers, but a 120 mile trek!!).

It looks like an STI - fog covers, big spoiler, blue alcantara sti seats and doorcards, Defi STI genome gauges (4 - 3 in pod). Carbon fibre effect dash trim pieces (cost £250 from Subaru!!). New 18'' alloys with toyo tyres, (done about 300 miles since they were put on), it's also got a big top mount intercooler (lot bigger than even an STI top mount), so you won't suffer with high temps!!! - together with STI scoop and under scoop splitter (another £250). Boot lid is debadged and smoothed (no ugly lock). And i also had a cobra alarm fitted 2 months ago.

Tek 3 remap by Pat the mapper at Scoobyclinic, Prodrive sports cat, Blitz NUR Spec back box. Running at 271bhp according to Scoobyclinic's rolling road (which is very similar to a PPP, but with better torque, apparently). It was remapped to run on BP Ultimateso, I always use 99 tesco, but it will happily run on any fuel 97RON up (not just Optimax like a lot of Scoobs...).
Interior wise, the seats are immaculate (bought brand new...yep they cost **** loads!!).
The car is an EU import (before they became really cheap...). Still have the origanal receipt for over £19k...main dealers didn't seem to have a problem with it -also the insurance companys are ok with as its up to UK spec after all.

I want £10900 I believe this reflects the low mileage, and the as new condition of the car, also the fact that 3k+ has been spent on the car this year
Its a EU import - the only insurance increase is JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) imports. Make sure you phone a specilaist - try keith Michaels. Some insurance companies don't know the difference between EU import (UK spec 225 bhp standard) and JDM spec(rear wiper, electrically folding mirrors, 300bhp without the burble). Don't forget to tell them its an EU import, don't say just import as they'll think it's JDM - first quote I got was for £3k...
Please don't be put off by the import thing, it was brand new in this country - It was bought from Well Lane, Batley West Yorkshire - still have the autotrader advert and original brochure.

First MOT has just been done by subaru in norwich, and ive just taxed it for 6 months, the 30k service is not due till april next year.
If you try Keith Michaels - ask for Gary Moulson (impreza guy),
or elephant which is who im insured with.

Reason for sale, I have been made redundant.

Sounds nice with the exhaust - loud enough to turn heads in the street and release the burble, but it doesn't rattle the windows or anything!!

I'm based just outside kings lynn, and positively welcome any AA/RAC inspection.
If you fancy a chat, then phone me: 07793775793

ian

Last edited by iantype-r; 04 December 2006 at 06:53 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 25 November 2006, 10:58 AM
ethanrob
Scooby Regular

you have pm fella
Old 25 November 2006, 05:14 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular