Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Load Lugger / 2nd Car - Vectra 2.5V6 estate

Search this Thread

Old 16 December 2006, 05:56 PM
SteveV-WRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Load Lugger / 2nd Car - Vectra 2.5V6 estate

Hello

I've got my much cherished Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6 SRI estate up for sale, it is a very reluctant sale but an immanent change of circumstances means a change of car.

it is a very late 1998 S reg car in metalic blue - grey, the car has done 118K miles with complete service history. I am the third owner after a computer company had it as company car and it being a demonstator at a garage. As it was a demonstartor it had a high specification, including air con and sunroof (very rare option), Traction control, remote central looking (with both keys) and alarm, full trip computer (with temperature display, trip fuel consuption, instant consumption, range in tank etc) the battery even comes with a weather jacket to protect it from getting cold / hot so is guaranteed to always have charge.

Mot still has over 10 months to go and it is taxed for 4 months. It had no problems at all on the last Mot apart from tyres which were replaced all round with a set of 18" Masitaly Alloy wheels with new Bridgestone tyres so all still have 6-7 mm of tread on them.

Interior in in perfect condition, the fronts have sports seats with bolster support, rears have ISOFIX child seat points on the 2 outer seats, load area has the optional leather load cover which acts like a parcel shelf covering the contents of the boot from prying eyes. I have a mat set inside that has covered the carpets since I have owned it so they are in very good condition.
The stereo inside the car is my own expensive CD / MP3 / Radio face off stereo with access points for Ipods and alternative MP3 players as well as a SD memory card reader in the face with a 1 GB memory card. I also have the original cassette radio which works with the steering wheel mounted controls.

The body work in in good condition, the front passenger wing has a dent in, which I believe would pull out from a dent magician type place. The boot has a very small mark in it from looks like a shopping trolley has been pushed into it. Apart from those marks the bodywork in in good condition for the age of the car. No rust or evidence of previous damage.

I have photos that I can email upon request and also would like a quick sale.

Price is £1350 with the alloys and stereo so is priced very resonably to sell quickly and is advertised elsewhere.

Steve 07876 502026

Last edited by SteveV-WRX; 18 December 2006 at 12:42 PM.
Old 18 December 2006, 12:42 PM
SteveV-WRX
Scooby Regular

bump
Old 20 December 2006, 12:49 PM
SteveV-WRX
Scooby Regular

bump
Old 02 January 2007, 10:10 PM
SteveV-WRX