Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Complete Performance Exhaust System Impreza Turbo 03'-05'

Search this Thread

Old 12 January 2007, 02:18 PM
Jonboy1984
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete Performance Exhaust System Impreza Turbo 03'-05'

Complete Performance Exhaust System 03' - 05' Model
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

Unfortunately and extremely reluctantly!!! I've had to part ways my with my 54' plate Subaru WRX due to a company car.

Due to this, I have a complete turbo back exhaust system for sale, RRP in excess of £900.

From the turbo itself to the back box (removing both catalytic converters) this is Scooby Sports system and for the back box, after weeks of research, I went for the most performance enhancing and best sounding available, the Scoobyworld Afterburner Vortex - please see the link and scroll down to the model stated. Scoobyworld: Exhausts:

Let me tell you, with this complete system installed, you will not find a nicer sounding Impreza on the earth! Not to mention the performance, as im sure you're all aware, with a complete system, the difference it makes to a standard Impreza is unbelievable, around the 30 bhp increase range.

This system has only seen 5000 miles.

I’m only looking to sell as a complete package ideally, please get in touch if you have any questions and would like pictures.

I’m looking for £500 for the whole system, no offers. Also included in this price is a brand new O2 sensor which is required to keep the engine management light at bay due to the emissions now being understandably higher.

Anyone lucky enough to put this on their Scooby won't be able to stop smiling. I also warn you now, this system together is far from quiet, so should you require a quiet system (who would on an impreza??) then this is not for you.

I also have a jetex panel filter - £30

Complete set of Impreza mats - £40

Thanks,

Jon

email; jonnymcfadden@btopenworld.com