Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Honda Fireblade

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2007, 07:47 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Honda Fireblade

it is a 1994 cbr 900 rrr fireblade. i have owned it since march 2006 and as it was starting to look a bit tired cosmetically, i have spent a lot of money on it making it look how it does today. it was in the black,red and purple urban tiger colourscheme when i got it (see picture) but has been radically transformed into an hm plant british superbike replica as ridden by michael rutter. it has a 2001 5jj model yamaha r1 seat unit, riders seat, seat hump and afterburner undertray fitted to bring the look of the bike a bit more up to date. it has the hm plant replica paintjob which includes a headlight cover painted to match. this simply fixes with velcro pads over the headlight and is easily removed in poor light. it has a mirror polished frame, swingarm, fork bottoms, top yoke and visible part of the subframe. the edges of the wheel rims are also mirror polished with the spokes and centres painted orange. it has a later genuine carbon fibre front mudguard fitted and also a carbon fibre chainguard, tax disc holder and tank cap cover. it has a tinted double bubble screen, renthal medium compound race grips, harris polished steering damper fitting kit, steering damper, harris polished screen brace and a harris polished exhaust hanger bracket. it has dbr anodised rearsets with carbon fibre heel plates, a four into one stainless performance exhaust with viper polished ali oval end can and a stage one dynojet kit. it has a new battery, new rear pads, new chain and sprockets, nearly new rear tyre ( only done about 500 miles) and a new braided rear brake hose. the front brake hoses are also braided. the bike is alarmed and imobilised. with the bike i am offering a brand new in the box dp racing clutch kit that i won on ebay. there is nothing wrong with the clutch on the bike, it was to cheap to pass up so that is included in the auction as is a pair of front and rear paddock stands, spare front forks, spare swingarm, a brand new set of fork seals, a carbon fibre r1 rear wheel hugger that i havent fitted, the original screenbrace and mirrors and a brand new oxford ground anchor and a chain so you can secure your bike in its new home. it is m.o.t'd till march 2007 but i will put a new mot on it when the auction ends at no extra cost. there is some service history with the bike including a before and after dyno printout from when it was dynojetted. there is no road tax and the bike is declared sorn. ( it has only been out of my living room once since october and that was today to take the photos!!) if you have any questions, or would like to arrange a viewing of the bike, please call me on 01737821125 or 07871622750. this bike really needs to be seen to be appreciated. i am located 5 minutes from junction 6 of the m25 in redhill, surrey

He is looking for around £2200, or will do a px on an Impreza WRX (bike + cash)

Last edited by Moley; 12 February 2007 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12 February 2007, 05:40 PM
nazt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice looking machine good luck
Old 12 February 2007, 05:49 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by nazt
nice looking machine good luck
Cheers mate