Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Immaculate HONDA ODYSSEY 2.2i 1995 (M) [shuttle] (1995)

Search this Thread

Old 26 February 2007, 02:32 PM
Andy M3
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Immaculate HONDA ODYSSEY 2.2i 1995 (M) [shuttle] (1995)

Selling reluctantly as it is a bit rich for us on the fuel. It averages 23/24 mpg - up to 30 on a run. I could do with 33/35 and 40 on a run - so thus she has to go.

The car looks great and is a very rare midnight Black metallic, brushed aluminum look alloys and full tinted windows (this car is immaculate throughout and will be hard to find one cleaner). This car is an un-abused recent import [I am the first UK owner] and is in standard condition with standard Honda goodies also air con, digital climate, electric windows, mirrors, duel rear heaters and air con, Honda inbuilt touch screen SAT NAV / TV that has recently stopped working. Finished in Midnight Black it looks stunning and the paint work is like a mirror as can be seen from the pictures! (A credit to its former Japanese owner) comes with auction sheet from Japan, which is a grade '4' (very high grade for a 1995 car). It is in excellent condition and is a 1995 (June) with exceptional Honda build quality. Yes the car is in lovely condition; there aren't any major marks or scratches anywhere, just a couple of parking dints and a light scuff on the front bumper. It in mechanical A1 condition only covering [still in KM]. The tyres are also good all round Bridgestone's.

This car has 6 months Tax and 6 months MOT.

The interior is also standard with no rips or broken bits anywhere, front seats with twin arm rests with lots of space for comfort, certainly not marked or ripped, as new condition. Also the seats behind the front seats are also captain seats with arm rests with a bench seat to the rear which can be folded away to form a very very large boot space! It has air con, duel digital climate, electric windows, mirrors, Fully tinted windows for privacy as the rear bench seat of the 6 seats fold away into the boot floor to make a large boot capacity and can still carry 4 people very comfortably or can be kept up and still have a standard boot size and carry 6 people.

The engine is running standard and believes me it purrs like a kitten, which reflects the mileage, and happily cruises at over 80 mph with plenty of pull. It had a full service when it arrived in the UK 6 months ago.

This car does need to be seen. I can guarantee the first person to view will drive away with it;

Any questions at all please give me a call on 07888703638.

£3495 ONO

Last edited by Andy M3; 08 March 2007 at 07:20 PM.