Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Original Equipment Subaru Impreza 00MY 16"Alloy Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 20 April 2007, 11:45 AM
MikeyN
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Original Equipment Subaru Impreza 00MY 16"Alloy Wheels

EDITED: ITEM NOW SOLD SORRY ALL!

Thank you for taking time to look at my item. The item I am selling is a set of four original equipment Subaru Impreza alloy wheels, complete with original snap-in centre caps and two different brands of tyres, Yokohama tyres on two of the alloy wheels and Goodyear tyres on the other two alloy wheels. The alloy wheels are 6-spoke, 16", 5 stud alloy wheels and up until recently they had been on a 2000MY, last of the classic shape, Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000.

I have put a price on this item of £150 for all four alloy wheels complete with the tyres, as I feel this is a very fair price and excellent value for money. I would prefer payment to be sent via Paypal. So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a bargain and purchase these wheels today (Please read the text first below though!).

The alloy wheels are wrapped in two different brands of tyres, two of them have Yokohama Advan A680 205/50/16 tyres on and these have a tread depth of around 1.6mm left around the circumference of the tyre and a speed rating of 87V, which in my personal opinion both need replacing, as soon as possible. The other two alloy wheels are wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 205/50/16 tyres and these have a superb tread depth of around 5.4mm left around the circumference of the tyre and have a speed rating of 87Y, and these are going to be good for a fair few thousand miles yet!

This set of four alloy wheels overall is in an excellent condition, for alloy wheels that have covered nearly 60,000 miles over the past six and a half years, and to justify this there are only minor scuff marks on two of the four alloy wheels. Also the few minimal blemishes that are apparent on the alloys, are located in such a position that this is not really visible on a day to day basis, as this issue is only on the inside of the spokes on two of the four alloy wheels, and I am sure with a good cleaning or a refurbishment (If you were wanting to take it to this length) that these blemishes could be rectified quite easily. This blemishing where apparent (Few and far between) has been caused by the degradation of the alloy itself over time, and is not down to any physical abuse to the alloy. If you would like any images please E-Mail / PM me and I will send these over to yourself ASAP and I am sure you will agree that these alloy wheels are in a great condition and will be an excellent purchase.

I also have the original alloy wheel nuts (Non-locking) that I removed and replaced when I took these alloys wheels off the vehicle and these too can be supplied along with the alloy wheels at no extra cost, please specify if you would like these nuts including upon purchasing of the item.

I would recommend that these alloy wheels be collected from my house where I will gladly help you put the alloy wheels into your vehicle, as shipping costs for large, heavy, bulky items like these alloy wheels incur stupidly large handling costs, but if you would prefer the alloy wheels be delivered to yourself via a courier, please E-Mail myself with approximate delivery address details and I will be happy to prepare a quote for the cost of a courier for the delivery of the alloy wheels to yourself. Alternatively if you do live a fair distance from myself and wish to purchase these alloy wheels without either collecting them or having them shipped via a courier, if you let me know what distances we are talking about and I will see if we can work out some kind of compromise for a meeting point half way, providing the alloy wheels are already paid for beforehand via Paypal. If you wish to take me up on this offer please E-Mail myself regarding this matter before you purchase the alloy wheels.

Finally, if I have not yet bored yourself yet by reading all of this information, and if you do have anymore questions or comments about the this item please do not hesitate in E-Mailing me / PMing me, and as I am on Scoobynet most days I will endeavour to get back in touch with yourself as soon as possible.

Last edited by MikeyN; 24 April 2007 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Update on sale.