Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Evo 6 Tommi Makinen edition

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2007, 12:46 PM
scooby-doo-where-r-u
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evo 6 Tommi Makinen edition

Hi all,

I'm sad to say that the time has come to sell my beloved TME . I've only had the car for 6 months and done just over 1,000 in her, but new project and business means I can't afford to run two cars, let alone leave one on the drive for most of the week!!

I would dearly love to keep the car, so if some kind person just wishes to give me £13,000 so I can keep her, that would be appreciated .

Thought not, but worth a go.

The car is currently advertised on pistonheads (see link below), but am open to sensible offers...

The car is as follows:-

6 months MOT, 6 months tax (just renewed), Just had AYC fluid change, cam belt and tensioner changed, New battery fitted when imported (Oct 2006), 2 new rear tyres also fitted when imported, new plugs oil & filter recently changed too. Standard Tommi Mak features plus the factory extras listed below: -
-Ralliart Pedals
-3 x Gauges beneath stereo, Boost, Oil temp & Voltmeter
-Front fogs fitted (quite rare on Makinen editions).

The car also has following extras: -
-White 17" Gram light alloy wheels
-Full 3" system from turbo back
-I/C hard pipe kit (lower)
-Spec R I/C top pipe (customized to fit HKS SSQV)
-HKS SSQV dump valve
-HKS mushroom filter
-Blitz SBC-iD
-Blitz Powermeter-iD
-Rear tints
-Mini disc head unit
-10 disc changer in boot

The stereo hasn't had a frequency expander fitted (goes to show how much I’ve used it!!!) and the head unit and changer are Japanese! They both work fine, just not a brand I have heard of, but they look very similar to pioneer equipment.

The interior is untouched, it may have the boost controllers fitted, but no holes have been drilled into the dash, which makes a change on imported cars!!!

The body work is also in great condition, with only a few stone chips on the bonnet, but this is to be expected on any car.

The car looks amazing and gets looks whenever I go out, but unfortunately I really need to sell her.

As well as the above I also have 3mm lash adjusters and an up-rated fuel-pump, just haven't got around to fitting them yet. These along with a cat (converter) will go with the car.

Any inspection is welcomed and please email me if you require any more info. Please try not to ask questions on the thread as I am not a "full member" and will not be able to reply to all!

She really does look stunning and I’m sure a few will disagree, but white really is the best colour for an Evo..... The pictures do not do the car justice and any that view will not be disappointed.

If you do wish to contact me please PM or email me @

cu.kev@lycos.co.uk

Or call me on the number in the link below; this link also includes pictures, but I have loads more if needed.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/156972.htm

Thanks