Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1999 Turbo 2000 Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2007, 08:20 PM
Trems
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Turbo 2000 Wagon

Officially looking to sell my beloved scooby, just renewed the insurance and its still £1000 which is just too much now that that i have my house...

Anyway here is the spec:

-1999 MY
-Met Green
-5 Dr
-75-80k (will check)
-Factory Standard inside and out (even radio!)
-Aircon
-Sigma CAT1
-RAC Trackstar GPS Tracker (with speed camera location)
-3 SIDC owners from new
-HPI clear
-280BHP Conversion by TSL Motorsport (ECU remap, Walbro fuel pump kit, Group N exhaust system and high-flow anti-lag proof cat, ITG panel filter) note:- their group N systems pass all noise/emmisions regs and sound good without being intrusive, this is a very quick car, considerably faster than std. TSL work cost around £2000.
-Garaged all its life, paintwork is excellent bar a very small ding on front wing, stone chips and a couple of small scuffs on the front rear bumpers (if it doesnt sell within the next month i am going to have the bumpers painted, but at present the price reflects the £350 bumper respray)
-New DS2500 pads just fitted, 4 x Eagle F1's and had wheels refurbished (will also have dealer service before sale so they can check over for any problems)
-Full dealer history throughout with a massive folder recording every penny spent on the car(i have changed the oil every 3k since i got her back in march 2006 using magnatec and OE filter/sump washer)
-Interior is excellent, no wear marks on boulsters, rips tears etc. Only real blemish is on passenger door card where there is a small 1" cut (can detailed provide pics)
-Genuine subaru rubber boot liner

The car was originally imported from cyprus but is full UK spec (when you see the original bill of sale you''ll see why the guy went to all the trouble of importing!) and is insured and serviced as a UK car, according to my local dealer cypriot cars are actually exported stock from the UK to cyprus.

Nothing else i can think to add right now, i've tried to be as honest as i possibly can as this car has nothing to hide (other than an extra 25% more power which has shocked many a std subaru owner ) other than this is a true enthusiast owned car that is is very, very good condition has always been maintained and looked after properly, always had top quality parts used (receipts for multiple sets of ferodo brakes/eagle F1's/TSL parts) and will provide someone with a very fast yet practical car!
See full details and various pics on website:

1999 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000

Any interest contact me on trems@tesco.net, or add trems@hotmail.co.uk to your msn and i will be more than happy to chat about it.

Looking for around £5000ono. (may p/x - WHY?)