Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

WRX RA 280 BHP £3000 O.V.N.O

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2007, 07:32 PM
riderf50
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WRX RA 280 BHP £3000 O.V.N.O

THIS IS A WRX RA (RALLY ALTERD) OK SELLING MY SCOBBY ITS BEEN SAT FOR 2 WEEKS ON THE DRIVE BECAUSE OF 6 MONTH DRIVING BAN SO TIME TO SELL WILL NEED M.O.T IT WILL NEED A NEW BACK BOX AS A SMALL HOLE IN IT FROM FCKING SPEED HUMP BUT I HAVE A NEW ONE JUST NEEDS COLLECTING FROM NORTHAHPTON AND I CANT COLLECT AS OF BAN BUYER IS WELCOME TO IT ! AS NOW OUT AND I CASHED TAX IN! 2ND OWNER SINCE IMPORT IN 2003 LOW MILES 76000 NEW CAMBELT AND SPARKPLUGGS JUST BEEN FITTED HAS A SMALL SCRATCH ON REAR DRIVER SHES IN GOOD OVERALL CONDTION DRIVES LOVLEY NICE AND TIGHT NO KNOCKS BANGS OR SMOKE NOT MINT BUT NOT FAR OFF PICS SPK FOR THEM SELFS OPEN TO OFFERS NO PX AS BANNED !

£3000 O.N.O

ADAM 07768790206

FOR BEST PICS LOOK ON MY WINDOWS SPACE

http://a-dam-mc.spaces.live.com
Old 18 July 2007, 08:46 PM
kyah710
Scooby Regular

Good price indeed but are you sure it is an RA?????

Only asking as I am positive the my93 type RA was ONLY available in feather white or vivienne red.

has yours been resprayed silver or is it a wrx with RA gearbox / diff etc. Makes a big difference due to other differences between RA and wrx models like intercooler water spray, 5th injector, lightened bonnet and boot, less sound deadening etc.

Also mirrors would original be black backed and not colour coded, as would have dorr handles, and pretty positive sunroof was not even an option on the RA due to its intended use in motorsport.

Looks in good nick though and price is keen even if it is a wrx only.

Steve

Last edited by kyah710; 18 July 2007 at 08:51 PM.
Old 18 July 2007, 10:26 PM
vava voom
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kyah710
Good price indeed but are you sure it is an RA?????

Only asking as I am positive the my93 type RA was ONLY available in feather white or vivienne red.

has yours been resprayed silver or is it a wrx with RA gearbox / diff etc. Makes a big difference due to other differences between RA and wrx models like intercooler water spray, 5th injector, lightened bonnet and boot, less sound deadening etc.

Also mirrors would original be black backed and not colour coded, as would have dorr handles, and pretty positive sunroof was not even an option on the RA due to its intended use in motorsport.

Looks in good nick though and price is keen even if it is a wrx only.

Steve
I agree that this is not a RA as they did not come with Sunroofs and thats not a genuine RA badge....but still nice looking motor.
Do you still have the origional rear lights? do you have a receipt for the cambelt change? do you have all the old mot's to conferm the miles are correct?..how many owners?
Cat 1 alarm?

I am interested am only based in Oxford but i will need teh above answering and we need to talk about the figure