Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Series Mcrae up for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 03 September 2007, 08:32 PM
vessy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Series Mcrae up for sale.

Unfortunately for me the time has come and she has to go, new job with much longer travel and growing family forced me to buy a new diesel S-MAX.

Car is MY95 Impreza Series Mcrae, number 070 of 200. Car is very clean with exception of 2 minor points, the sunroof has a small area of rust on the forward edge, was quoted £50 to have this cleaned and re-sprayed and the wheels could do with a tart up, other than that it's a belter.

Spec as follows.

Custom re-mapped Scooby ECU, running 285/266 BHP/lbft on Engine Advantages rolling road (Also have ESL chips that will be with car)
Walbro Fuel pump
Green Panel Filter
Magnex full stainless system inc de-cat downpipe and 31/2" exit
Recent full service 1000 miles ago (Mobil 1) with new cam belt and all idlers (Also have spare 5L of Mobil 1)
New Cam and Crank sensors
4 New Coil packs
New O2 sensor
Fuel injectors cleaned
New front tyres
New front disks and pads
New Back pads
New rear droplinks
Infinity component speakers front and rear

She has done 94k and has an MOT and is taxed till June next year, I am only the second owner, the first owner is a good family friend who looked after the car as I have done.

I have never been let down by this car in over two years of owning, it starts on the button and runs superb, usually returns around 280 miles per tank (10 Gallons) with mixed driving. There has been no expense spared, if something needed replacing it was replaced.

As much as I would love to keep her unfortunately I can't, Looking for around £4k if she is sold on here.

PM me if you would like any more information, i dont know how to add pictures so I will send these by email.

Mark.