Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY03 STI TYPE UK - EXCELLENT SPEC

Search this Thread

Old 25 September 2007, 01:25 PM
simo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY03 STI TYPE UK - EXCELLENT SPEC

For sale is my Subaru Impreza STI Type UK

This car is an excellent well modified example & a very rapid car. The car was 1st registered 14.04.2003 and I have owned the vehicle from new.

It has a full service history and has wanted for nothing. The MOT & service are due in March 2008 and the RFL on the 1st April 2008. Mileage is under 61k.

The car sits on genuine Prodrive 18" PFF7 alloys shod with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres, all with + 6mm of tread. It is fitted with AST adjustable coilovers, uprated whiteline front & rear adjustable arb's, rear camber bolts and anti-lift/castor kit. All this was supplied & fitted by PowerStation.

The car has a uprated Prodrive fuel pump, STI panel filter (with inner wing snorkel removed to help breathing) Prodrive sports cat mated to a TSL mid section & TSL group N back box so it sounds great & will not upset the neighbours . Zen Performance supplied & fitted a TD05H-18G along with stainless steel wrapped tubular headers & Paul remapped the car. Paul estimates the car at +360/360 and it certainly suggests that pulling strongly. Also fitted by Zen Performance is a 19row oil cooler. A SECS moniter is fitted and comes complete with the oil temperature & pressure sensors to give you piece of mind. A small Prodrive boost gauge is fitted to the steering column. A Nokia car kit is fitted with a plug & play phone holder that can be changed to suit most Nokia mobile phones.

It is fitted with a Kenwood single din CD/MP3 player and has a Dennison I-Pod link installed in the glove box that charges your I-pod as well. (I have the original double din radio as well, if required).
The car is also fitted with a Scott Lowe V-lip front spoiler that sets the front off.

The car has always been garaged, only hand washed and polished regulary.

It does have a couple of parking dents on the passenger front door but I have been quoted £60 to have these removed. The bonnet/front bumper has some paint damage from road use, show me a Subaru that does not
The wheels would benefit from a referb and any price agreed could take this into consideration.

Any questions, ask me. The price. I am open to sensible offers and I think that the first person to see & drive this car that is serious will buy it.

Try me, I can only say no It is currently on a personal number plate but that is not included in the sale.

Simon

a few more pictures

Last edited by simo; 25 September 2007 at 01:28 PM. Reason: radio info added
Old 25 September 2007, 01:41 PM
Floyd
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

It's a well modified car with the right bits too. Good luck with the sale Simon

F
Old 25 September 2007, 01:59 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

looks nice bttt
martin
Old 26 September 2007, 07:06 AM
simo
Scooby Regular

Up for the early morning crew
Old 26 September 2007, 01:55 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

i think that is a conservative bhp estimate,a more aggressive map will give nearer 380bhp - car looks even cheaper now
martin
Old 26 September 2007, 10:32 PM
simo
Scooby Regular

Deposit taken, sold subject to collection