Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Legacy Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2007, 09:41 PM
tefflon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legacy Turbo

Okay Dokey,
House move and large mortgage is just around the corner so have to start making sacrifices; my leggy will have to go.
I have had it for a couple of years and have used it on the road and have done 3 track nights with it at Knockhill last year.
I was planning to do more track work this year but it has been getting an engine rebuild over the summer and also work commitments have stopped me using it at all. It has hardly turned a wheel since March.
Tax and MOT until end of January.

Spec as follows:
1995 M reg UK Legacy Turbo saloon, Dark Blue Metallic, 119,000 miles
Engine: Closed deck block, N10 rods, Cosworth pistons, V4 STi heads, TD05, VOS chip, MBC, all emissions pipework and valving has been removed, full decat stainless exhaust.
Suspension/brakes: STi 7 struts and springs, 4 pot calipers, Mintex pads, braided hoses, 20mm Whiteline adjustable rear ARB, rear camber bolts.
Interior:WRX seats (front and back)
Body:Sunroof removed and replaced with blanking plate, ABS removed, Battery moved to boot, front fog lights removed, metalwork behind bumpers removed.
Wheels:Car sits on 17" 5 spoke alloys plus a set of 17" alloys with Dunlop slicks.

The bodywork is in good condition with no signs of any accident damage.
A couple of rust spots on the rear arch, a few little dings and scatches and a small crack in the front bumper but nothing serious.
The sunroof panel is flush fitting and finished in black and looks very like the glass roof.
I have the sunroof if someone wants to put it back in but I was looking to lighten the car and it weighs 19kg!
The roof lining is still as normal. In fact from the inside you wouldn't know there was no sunroof.

As you can see I have spent a fair bit on the car (engine was £1100 alone).
It goes and handles really well and is a good example of what is becoming a rarer vehicle.
An interesting alternative to an Impreza.

Think that's everything. If I remember anything else i will add it.

Looking for £2250.