Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1996/7 Ford fiesta ghia

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2007, 07:29 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink 1996/7 Ford fiesta ghia

this car was bought about 5 months ago for my mrs to use, since its been bought it has been used twice, both times by me, frankly im sick of seeing it.

I paid £899 for it from a trader near me it was his wifes car and he sold it as he had bought her a brand new one.

I havent got any pictures of it just yet, but if theres some genuine interest I will take some, or you can come and look at it.

I cant remember if its a 96 or 97 its definatly on a P plate, its done 77k miles and it has full service history. its got tax and mot, im fairly sure theres a lot of mot, tax is until end of feb next year.

its the ghia, so its a 1.4i and its got plush interior (very clean no marks) power steering, electric windows, uprated heating, outside temp etc. its also got a sunroof.

the car drives very well, it starts and runs brilliant.

all the tryes are good.

its a fiesta so rust must be mentioned! lol. it has a very small amount on the nsr arch, but no where else!! and thats only bubbles and its hardley noticable.

this car is ideal for a gift, first car, second car, work car etc (probably a bit too good for a work car to be fair)

I want £750 ono for the car as it stands.

bung me a pm or email me if your interested.

j4mou@hotmail.com