Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

mamas & papas 'kiki' travel system

Search this Thread

Old 13 December 2007, 04:07 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool mamas & papas 'kiki' travel system

Hi, I doubt this will sell on Scoobynet, but it's worth a try For sale a limited edition 'kiki' mamas & papas travel system.

There is a chair, carseat with base, carrycot, raincover, cosytoes, and pram apron.

The system is in good condition, although the carrycot resists a little when removing from the base. It never really bothered us as we really just used the carrycot without the base, most of the time you'll be using the car seat. The carrycot, seat and carseat all click to the base making it a fully functional travel system. The seat and carseat can be reversed either way, never tried with the carrycot, but you can probably reverse that too. Brake works fine.

We will be very sad to see this go as it looks a fantastic system, but we have another baby on the way, hence a very reluctant sale.

This is a very expensive system brand new, costing over 650. Due to weight and bulk, collection only. Cash on collection (Luton).

I have more pics if anyone is interested, looking for 250. Also have 2 mamas and papas duette travel systems with seats and carseats.