Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

341 bhp 55 plate forester XT for sale or breaking

Search this Thread

Old 31 December 2007, 12:55 AM
Wrexy27
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 341 bhp 55 plate forester XT for sale or breaking

The car is pretty well known over here (I think) and on subaruforester.org. Just search for bartop's ultimate XT in the Europe sub-category. 341 bhp and 379 lbs ft torque achieved by bob rawle and bigger turbo...oh and various other uncontroversial mods (zorst, fuel pump etc.). Black foz STI loolalike but actually a uk xt 55 plate but in all respects higher specced than JDM STI.

Anyway to cut a very long story short, it's for sale or breaking if I don't get any reasonable offers...

Lots of juicy bits for both 'preza and foz owners including by way of example... spec C seats, Defi Guages, full whiteline kit, AST coilovers, milltek full 3 inch system, pro-drive 18's, loadsa STI stuff, VF39, compbrake 6 pots on the front and 4 pots on the back with 350mm powervane disks... Kenwood high end DVD, sat nav, i-pod with drop down rear screen, bluetoof, tints. err... too much more than I can list. Plus of course uk spec XT goodies (ok possibly only cruise and fogs!)

Reason for sale? Bought as family car but wife won't accept as family car... thus need space on the drive...

37K, tax etc. fully serviced, very fast and handles and stops superbly.

Call me 07823 772 498 or email adam@myramsay.com for pics, discussions or picking bits off the old girl!

Basically if I don't get around 15k I am going to strip off all the good stuff and restore to more standard 55 plate XT and sell on.. and someone will get a huge surprise when they hit the loud pedal.. ha ha !!

Thanks for reading and offers and p/exs considered (old shape Audi RS4 or newer S4... yes I know... but at least it's not an M3 or something...!!). On Pistonheads with pics as well if you want a quick gander.