Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

SUBARU STI TYPE R LOW MILES!!!! 27,000 !!!!LOW MILES

Search this Thread

Old 30 January 2008, 03:07 PM
prestigesec
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUBARU STI TYPE R LOW MILES!!!! 27,000 !!!!LOW MILES

Item number: 260207599620 EBAY Item ends soon

You are bidding on my cherished Subaru impreza sti type R version 5.

This has been a project of mine to build a car ready to take on track but funds have run out and circumstances have changed so unfortunatly she has to go. All that is left to be done now is for a cage to be put in, all interior has gone and been replaced by 2 fantastic Cobra evolution seats coupled with Sabelt 6point 3" harness's. All work the work that has been done on the car been done at the Scooby clinic prob the best subaru tuners in the UK with all receipts for work carried out and all engine mapping has been done by Pat Herborn their also one of the best people at doing this. There is also a great feature on the car which i have yet to see on another which is a limited edition 10K rev counter!!

List of modifications;

ENGINE,

Front mounted intercooler

Front mounted oil cooler with thermostat

Apexi dry cone induction kit

GFB twin trumpet dump valve

Forged pistons

3"down pipe

3"straight through exhaust

Carbon fibre back box

Uprated fuel pump

Ecutek 3 remap

Apexi AVCR boost controller mapped to 1.5bar

HKS turbo timer

HANDLING

Tein mono flex coilovers

Tein EDFC control unit

Whiteline anti lift kit

Whiteline front anti sway bar

Whiteline heavy duty drop links

Cusco 4 point lower strut brace

STI upper front strut brace

6 Pot Racing AP's with ferodo ds2500 pads

INTERIOR

Cobra evolution bucket seats

Sabelt 6 point 3" harness's

OMP deep dish steering wheel

STI floor mats

Defi dials Turbo boost, Oil pressure, Oil temperature

Defi control unit

The car drives superbly and has never given me any problems at all it is a real pleasure to drive she handles extremly well with the suspension moddifications that have been done with lots of feed back to the driver and you can litteraly change the way the car handles in a matter of a second with the EDFC control unit giving you 32 levels of ajustment, the car drives with a very neutral stance but you can dial in oversteer or under steer on your preference with the dampening ajustment also the variable diff controller where you can transfer more power to the back wheels or you can lock it out 50/50.

There is a slight dint on the drivers side rear wing where some idiot hit it when it was parked outside my house once, i have had a quote for the work to be done and is £200 worth of damage, i havnt had chance to get work done yet as been to busy with work and whenever i have gone to book it in its always been raining and car has not seen rain in over a couple of years now (sad i know but like to keep it clean).

There is no reserve set on car so happy bidding and any questions dont hesitate contact me. Please email me for viewing of car and we will arrange time to suit both parties best many thanks.