Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Blitz R-Vit Type I

Search this Thread

Old 12 March 2008, 11:48 AM
muzizzle
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blitz R-Vit Type I

Hi Guys, I'm selling a new Black Blitz R-vit Type 1 as I need my OBD port for a fuel consumption thingamybob. This was opened only to test that it worked, it's all new and boxed with adhesive pads etc etc.

works on most Japanese cars 1996 onwards, not nissans as they have a specific type 2 R-vit

The R-VIT is an ultra modern tool that can display much needed information about the vehicles vital running data in real time. Warning limits can be set that flash when you have exceeded a pre-set limit, thus reducing the chances of expensive engine damage.

The R-VIT connects to Japanese vehicles with an OBD II diagnostic port. These are mostly post 1996 vehicles. The R-VIT can display all the data from the vehicles ECU and its sensors on the inbuilt LCD screen.

The R-VIT can read and display real time engine readings such as speed, tachometer, water temp, voltage, injector pulse, intake air temperature, air flow, inlet manifold temperature, oxygen reading, throttle position and many more. The data shown on the R-VIT is dependent upon the data read by the vehicles ECU and varies in different vehicles.

The R-VIT can be linked via an infra red portal to the SBC iD Boost Controller. Information gained from the R-VIT can be used to help control and optimise the vehicle boost parameters through the SBC iD Boost Controller.

These units sell for around the £300 on thor racings website, and £200 or so on ebay.

I'm looking for £150 delivered ovno

Chris : 07904 946 136