Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Genuine NEW Subaru 17" alloys for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 24 March 2008, 09:14 PM
madmike
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genuine NEW Subaru 17" alloys for sale!

For sale is a set of 4 genuine Subaru 17" silver alloys. It says Speedline on the boxes, so I presume that's what they are. I know for sure that they will fit the Classic & bug-eye Impreza's, I'm pretty sure later Impreza's, and all Legacy's/Foresters are the same too, but please check for yourself before bidding.

I had a Terzo that I was going to upgrade to 4 pot brakes, then found that it's exisiting alloys would not fit over them. A friend got me the ones pictured from the dealer he worked at, but I traded the Terzo in for a P1 before I got around to fitting them!

These wheels were original fitment on a new car (bugeye STI?) where the customer had specified a wheel upgrade before delivery. Therefore although they have had a set of tyres fitted to them, they have seen no use (apart from moving the car into the showroom etc). They are of course are mint as you would expect, with just a few minor marks inside the rims where the tyres were put on/taken off. Included are 4 new matching Subaru centre caps, which look to be specific to these wheels. Normal main dealer price over £200 per wheel - that's without the centre caps and VAT!!! I'm looking for £350 the lot!

Prefer collection from Maldon, Essex by arrangement or possibly can be sent via courier. Expect Courier delivery to be costly - due to the size/weight involved, I will have to send them as minimum two separate packages, maybe four. Any questions please get in touch, if you send an email address I will reply with pics.

Cheers,

Mike!