Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Subaru STi (GDB) Cusco Zero-2E Coilover package

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2008, 04:25 PM
Ilya
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (Ebay)Subaru STi (GDB) Cusco Zero-2E Coilover package

I am selling this kit as I have installed a set of AST suspension. Everything is in very good shape. I can produce some photo on demand. Location is London and pick up only option is considred due to 30+ kg total weight. Potential buyers are welcome to contact me on 077883377937 for any Qs.

I am selling a complete kit including 4 coilovers, 4 pillowball mounts, E-con controller with all the wires and 4 motors. The suspension kit came off my JDM import car. It has done just under 5000 miles and is in very good condition. The Zero-2E suspension kit shares all the same components as the Zero-1 kit, but adds 5 levels of dampening. For the more performance oriented consumer, the adjustable dampening allows greater tuning of the suspension. Installation is straightforward and bolts on using normal hand tools. "E-Con" controller comes with all the original wires and motors. Cusco's E-Con offers in-cabin dampening force adjustment via the e-con control unit and strut-top mounted motors. The small control box can control the front and rear shocks in pairs independently. The control box can be hidden in the passenger compartment (i.e. behind the dash) while the control unit is a compact 1.19" tall x 3.95" wide x 1.19" deep for easy mounting.

Subaru STi (GDB) Cusco Zero-2E Coilover package on eBay, also Suspension Components, Performance Tuning Parts, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 15-Apr-08 15:41:06 BST)

Last edited by Ilya; 10 April 2008 at 04:58 PM.