Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2005 Grey STI UK PPP 339BHP £13,499

Search this Thread

Old 14 April 2008, 04:47 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Grey STI UK PPP 339BHP £13,499

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys & Gals,

I’m afraid that my Scoob has to go….

It’s currently running at 339/312 with Read out to prove.

New Rear STI Struts
Front & Rear Strut Braces
Fast Road Geome Set up
Quick Shift
ECU TEK Remap (Power Engineering)
Decatted Centre Section
Ferodo 2500 Pads
Braided Hoses

Always serviced on the dot

Never been on track Days

48K Miles

I have all the paper work and Receipts for the supporting Mods.

1 Month ago just had a Brake upgrade.

I really, really don’t want to sell her but new house permits until I get a new Scoob.

Looking for £13,499k or sensible offers.

Call Alex on 077250 795 18
Old 15 April 2008, 09:39 AM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

not looking for a px to keep yourself in a scoob by any chance? seen your car down by castle gym and have to say looks mint.

someone if not me will get a very nice car
Old 15 April 2008, 09:52 AM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevie1982
not looking for a px to keep yourself in a scoob by any chance? seen your car down by castle gym and have to say looks mint.

someone if not me will get a very nice car
Cheers my Man,

Nope. Looks like I'm going to be running around in a Ford KA for a while just to sort the costs out of the new house. I take it that you must the dude with nice little FMIC. I have to say that if there's a space near your Scoob, it's great to park it next to yours as they both look Awesome.

Cheers, A
Old 15 April 2008, 03:01 PM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

SHAME but i had to ask, yeah that is mine mate, just got it all sorted had a problem with the fitting of the Apexi it had not been wired in properly and wires kept coming loose, causing the car to cut out or revert back to standard boost. just had the final map done by Bob Rawle and now is running fantastic, cant moan anymore, but always had liked the 05 in Grey with Grey rims so had to ask.

Funny you say that a week or so back you managesd to get parked in front of me and i did think what a nice shot that would of made, with any luck there will be another chance before you let it go.

good luck with the sale and if you change your mind let me know lol.

steve
Old 15 April 2008, 03:48 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

SHAME but i had to ask, yeah that is mine mate, just got it all sorted had a problem with the fitting of the Apexi it had not been wired in properly and wires kept coming loose, causing the car to cut out or revert back to standard boost. just had the final map done by Bob Rawle and now is running fantastic, cant moan anymore, but always had liked the 05 in Grey with Grey rims so had to ask.

Funny you say that a week or so back you managesd to get parked in front of me and i did think what a nice shot that would of made, with any luck there will be another chance before you let it go.

good luck with the sale and if you change your mind let me know lol.

steve

It would be rude not to ask what you running at, now you've taken it to the Wizard!!! (BR)
Alex
Old 16 April 2008, 09:22 AM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

OK ok, I'll also chuck in my Richard Burns Signed Rally model Car (Boxed) I I bought of a guy who used to work with RB on the Cars (Apparently) and gave it to him when he won the championship. Really detailed little model

A

Last edited by Alexppp; 16 April 2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 16 April 2008, 12:41 PM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

well after all the miss haps and moaning and screwing on here, about how screwed it was it turned out it was down to the apexi not being installed right, be it the (guy i bought it from installed it or the mapper who fitted it)

changed the induction for as MAF friendly k & n kit and changed the hks valve for a std sti4 re-circ, and a trip to bob. took it over to power engeneering the same day and it made 320bhp 303lbs on thier roller and both PE and Bob were very happy, compared to what it was like when i first got it. nice smooth curve on the graph too, Bob transformed the car as he has done in the past to my prevoius impreza's.

you must be gutted about selling though mate

Trending Topics

Old 16 April 2008, 12:53 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

well after all the miss haps and moaning and screwing on here, about how screwed it was it turned out it was down to the apexi not being installed right, be it the (guy i bought it from installed it or the mapper who fitted it)

changed the induction for as MAF friendly k & n kit and changed the hks valve for a std sti4 re-circ, and a trip to bob. took it over to power engeneering the same day and it made 320bhp 303lbs on thier roller and both PE and Bob were very happy, compared to what it was like when i first got it. nice smooth curve on the graph too, Bob transformed the car as he has done in the past to my prevoius impreza's.

you must be gutted about selling though mate

Really gutted and upset. I love driving around in her - I think it's street cred thing. Now I will driving round in a Ford KA/Van The only good thing to come out of it is that the moneis saved will be able to be be added to and go toward a Spec C RA or an RA-R so in that repect, I don't mind so much. I don't even give it beans anymore as it just nice to be in a Scoob. All the fun happens when I'm walking the bloody dogs - typical

A

A
Old 19 April 2008, 09:10 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

anyone??? -(