Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY96 WRX STi Type RA ver II

Search this Thread

Old 15 April 2008, 01:11 PM
socko
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY96 WRX STi Type RA ver II

I have for sale my much loved Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type RA Ver II.

Its actually a 1995 car but is 1996 spec ,and also being a early type RA it has the handbuild engine.
It has all the usuall Sti type RA goodies DCCD,roof vent,IC waterspray,lightweight body panels,close ratio gearbox,fast rack steering,5th injector,lamco dials.

The person who originally bought it also ticked a few of the extra boxes,so it also had full climate control,electric windows and central locking.

It was first registered in the UK 01/02/2005 so has spent a good long life sipping good quality Japanese fuel,and i am the 4th owner

The engine code is GC8C4DD

It is MOTed till 22/01/2009 and its taxed untill 04/08,so just get in and drive

It also has a CAT 1 alarm and immobiliser

it was coverted form KM to miles at 70K which is roughly 40,000 miles and now reads 95,000 which means the milage is ACTUALLY 65000.

I have recipts for cambelt 17/11/06 and service(scoobyclinic) and apparntly had new clutch just before then(no recipt).I have also changed the oil twice myslef(silkolene pro R)

Also recipts for decat downpipe and centre section,and spark plugs and rocker cover gasket repair last year.
Its in excellent condition for a 13 year old car,yes you will find stone chips on the front bumper and a few blemishes here and there but this car is in top condition for its age

Mechanically its also sound with everything working as it should,and it has been run on V-power and NF octane booster

The mods have been small and tastefull and can be made back to standard factory spec in a days work.

They are:
Afterburner Decat downpipe and centre section
H&S scoobysport tailpipe.
HKS SSQV D/V
Subaru 4 pot calipers with grooved discs and DS2500 pads
White Suabru alloys with nearly new Toyo Proxes

£4200 ONO

Anything else please fell free to PM me,you wont find many better for this price
Thanks
Geoff

Last edited by socko; 15 April 2008 at 01:14 PM.