Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Mamas and Papas Pilko P3 pramette/travel system

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2008, 08:43 AM
Drift_King
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Mamas and Papas Pilko P3 pramette/travel system

Mamas and Papas Pilko P3 pramette/travel system in Boston Check scheme:

Expecting your first child? Having a child and got rid of your stuff from the last one? Then look no further

After 2 children, I am definately not having any more so it's time to pass on this top notch pushchair and baby car seat. Hopefully you already know what the spec is (if not please look on the web for the full details), but briefly what I have comprises the stuff that we bought from new for over £400.

Basically you get a pramette which is a pushchair that can be easily (3mins tops) converted between front facing like a normal pushchair or rear facing like a pram (so you can coo over your newborn).
It has a detachable hood that has very good coverage in both modes (ie. to really cover up your child in the sun, etc).
There is also the foot muff which can be zipped to the chair so it doesn't fall off.
The storage basket underneath is very accommodating.
There is the detachable plastic rain cover too.
This thing can be put up and down very easily and will easily fit in an Impreza boot or a smaller car.

The reason it is called a travel system is that it works with a Mamas and Papas car seat for 0-9month age. This is included and is also Boston Check scheme. Basically you get a plastic base that you leave in your car (very light and easily moved) with the seat belt clipped to. The car seat can be attached to this just by pushing it onto the base in the car then you just loop the already clicked in seat belty around it - job done. It also uses the same one push system to fix to the pushchair so you don't have to wake your child up when moving from house to car to pushchair and back. This was the best move we made as new parents

As an extra bonus I am throwing in the matching changing bag (which is a soft material bag like a satchel).

We have used the chair a lot for our 2 children so I wont claim it to be in excellent condition but it is functionally perfect although with a few wear and tear marks to the frame. The covers are perfect though and will be washed before sale (car seat too). The cup holder went missing ages ago as I hated it getting in the way.

The car seat has not been used a great deal as both my children are tall so I moved them to a group1 seat at 6months old.

You could get a full tutorial on usage in the M&P shop and, but I will show you how everything works as I have probably lost the instructions.

Due to the size of everything I prefer collection in person but postage could be arranged by yourself if you wished? The location can be in Reading (near M4 J11) or Finchampstead (Wokingham). I would possible be able to deliver locally if necessary.

I have no pics right now (but will soon) and this will end up on eBay at some point if no luck on here. The price is £80.

PS. This is a smoke free family! You wont be dissapointed with owning this system.
Old 27 April 2008, 08:52 AM
* * * KEV * * *
Scooby Regular

Put it on E-bay, got £167 for ours a couple of weeks back, Good luck !!
Old 27 April 2008, 11:44 AM
Drift_King
Scooby Regular

Cheers Kev - too idle to sort pics out yet which I would do for eBay. Just thought I'd test the 'free' water on here first
Old 29 April 2008, 10:42 AM
Drift_King
Scooby Regular

Anyone having a new nipper soon?