Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MGF 1.8VVC, Best available, only 34k

Search this Thread

Old 21 May 2008, 01:23 PM
Abx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MGF 1.8VVC, Best available, only 34k

MG : MGF 1.8vvc, Only 34K

After 8 years it is now time for us to sell our much loved MGF, we have owned the car since 2001 and only covered 11k miles in that time, she has only ever been driven in dry weather and always been kept in a dry garage under a cover. The F has only ever been used as a second car and only in the summer months, the hood has hardly ever been up so is in perfect condition and never seen a harsh winter, the car has been serviced continually by our local main dealer. In my ownership the Cam belts have been changed and oil and water checked prior once a month. I have all old MOTs and a vast folder containing receipts. The car has a full main dealer service history and 1 previous owner + the dealer.

For the past 18 months she has been SORN off the road as we have a baby so have been unable to use her, hence the main reason for sale. I have just fitted a brand new battery and she just has passed an MOT and has 6 months road tax.
I honestly do not think you will find a better example MGF in the country with such low mileage and in the best colour, when in use she has been washed, polished and waxed each weekend using only the best products.

No expense has been spared on either servicing or extras and I have fitted only the best parts from a variety of sources such as MG Rover, Mike Satur and the MGF Centre to name a few.

The standard car is an MGF 1.8 VVC in Tahiti Blue and comes with Half Leather interior, Multi Spoke 16" MGF wheels (a factory option), central locking, electric windows, alarm/immobiliser, colour coded front driving lights, MG mudflaps and a torneau cover.

Over the years I have added:

Clear indicator kit - original MG part
Trophy Rear Spoiler – MGF Centre
Stainless woven mesh, front, rear and side – MG Owners club
Trophy Style headlights, colour coded in Tahiti blue
Front Splitter, Carbon look
SS Blueflame exhaust
52mm Alloy Throttle Body – Original MG part
Quick Shift gear linkage – Mike Satur
Windstop - original MG part
Lowered suspension and Geo set up – MGF centre
Big brake conversion with green stuff pads – Mike Satur
Poly Bushed – MGF Centre
K&N Induction Kit
Chrome look Dash kit – MG Owners Club
Pioneer Head unit with upgraded door speakers
Kenwood Under seat subwoofer
Stubby aerial
Leather armrest – original MG part
Aluminium gear **** – original MG part
4 Goodyear Eagle F1's (GSD2's)

Now I'm sure there are a few bits I've missed as I've been spending for years on her now, I do have the original exhaust, air filter and gear linkage should the new owner wish the standard items be fitted, I can do this prior to sale.

If you have any question at all please do not hesitate to call me on 07971 404077
Old 27 May 2008, 12:32 PM
Abx
Scooby Regular

BUMP
Old 28 May 2008, 02:48 PM
Abx
Scooby Regular

BUMP