Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

FS: Concept 2 Model D/PM3 Rower

Search this Thread

Old 14 June 2008, 01:30 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Concept 2 Model D/PM3 Rower

For sale is my Concept 2 Model D Rower, with PM3 computer (latest firmware), heart rate interface, heart rate chest strap (brand new size S), Concept 2 padded seat cushion, Concept 2 mat.

It's all 3 years old, but is in VGC having lived in my lounge and had only light use throughout it's life by myself and my girlfriend. We're selling it as we are trying to create a little extra space in our small flat, and we have access to them at our gym. Plus, the money would be handy.

Concept 2 machines are used by pros everywhere, there isn't really anything superior. Most gyms use them, and also hospitals and physio units, I was in the physio unit at Swindons Great Western Hospital on Thursday and they had an older Model C there - still going strong!

Everything on this is in perfect working order. As you can see from the photos it's done 672029 meters which is nothing for one of these, they're designed to be used all day every day in gyms. The user logs are stored on a card, you can put the card in other Concept 2's (at the gym etc) and it'll track your workout history. The card is included with this rower, it's 30% full but will be erased before sale.

The PM3 computer can be connected to a PC and you can download your workouts for analysis in Excel speadsheet. You can also connect the PM3 via USB cable while you're rowing, and row against other people over the internet, though this needs extra software (RowPro http://www.digitalrowing.com/) which I don't have and would need to be purchased seperately by you.

Here's a link to the Concept 2 Model D page. http://www.concept2shop.co.uk/product/indoor_rower_d

This model is still selling for £939. I'm asking £700 ono. I can't post it due to it's large size and weight, collection only or I can meet you somewhere within an hours radius of Swindon.

Please PM me if you're interested, thanks.

Iwan
Old 14 June 2008, 01:31 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics of the rower, taken this morning.