Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Pay as U go broadband modem for sale

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2008, 10:42 AM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pay as U go broadband modem for sale

Im selling my 3 internet broadband usb modem, which is pay as u go. Selling as i now have virgin broadband, so have not used it since,

reason i bought it in the first place was because virgin were taking ages to come and install my cable broadband that i went out and bought this, so i could still surf the net while waiting for virgin. WICKED bit of kit how it works,

Simply top it up at a three shop, or jus get a three top up voucher from anywhere like ud normally get for a phone, and then go online and top up the account and away you go. I topped up 100 hours when i first bought it, only used it for a few days, never left it running as my laptop i had it on was crap! my lil sister bought one and linked it to my old pc that i sold her and its quick as anything, very reliable, just u pay as u go!

suitable if you have a son or daughter who wants the internet, u simply buy this and top it up, (depending on the how many hours package u decide to use) or they top it up, and they have fast broadband internet easily through the usb modem. its white, and very small so doesnt take up loads of space. perfect for a young child if you have any!

It cost me fifty quid, then i topped up fifteen, and only used it for a few days, still has credit left on it. Its basically a sim card plugged into the side of the small modem (like a phone simcard) and you top it up as a mobile phone

Selling it as dont use it anymore,

Anyones now for a TENNER! that will include me posting it to ya. the whole lot (installation cd/instructions.booklets/cables and modem) comes in a double dvd-thickness case so ill send it all in that case in a secure package.

So a tenner to whoever pm's first, payment needed via paypal only as its secure, anyone a bit put off buying something off me on here then my ebay user id is Kl3ash if you want to check my feedback, which is 100% positive with a score of 114...my number is 07944 171059 if you'd like to contact me and ive put a link on here for anyone to read and see exactly what it is and for more info. lovely bit of kit though! Its mobile too so can be used on the train, or car while travelling

so TENNER to anyone!....mine was fifty quid at an introductory price, they're rasing it back to 100quid soon. Anyone has any questions about how it works or anything then feel free to pm and ill be glad to reply

Cheers, Ash

link:

3 - Mobile Broadband - What is Mobile Broadband?
Old 18 June 2008, 11:41 AM
scoobyTaff
Scooby Regular

Default pm

pm"d mate
Old 18 June 2008, 11:45 AM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

now sold!
Old 18 June 2008, 08:32 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

if the sale fails, ile take it
Old 19 June 2008, 11:50 PM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

went thru shaggy mate sorry

anything else your after?! call me del boy, lol
Old 20 June 2008, 05:39 PM
scoobyTaff
Scooby Regular

Default del boy

dont spose u have a facelift grille then??