Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Testing the Water: Possibly Selling MY00 STi Type RA

Search this Thread

Old 21 August 2008, 05:24 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing the Water: Possibly Selling MY00 STi Type RA

Hi,

Testing the water, looking to keep the car for tracking next year but might have to sell it due to the house market being so **** at the moment (trying to sell a house that ain't selling).

Pictures and spec is in my Plus Profile so take a look, car has had some damage caused by a kerb but all work was done by a pro body shop (bills in excess of £1k for jig work etc).

Obviously can't demand it's pre-accident value but hoping to get interest from an SNetter who is looking to build a car for the track or hill climbing.

It's in virtually original condition, nearly 30k miles done so engine, interior etc are in as mint condition. Bodywork has no marks/dents etc however the car is due to go back into the body shop to get the new panels paint blended in properly.

It's ripe for being stripped out and modified into a track star. If your interested send me a PM and we can chat more (can sell it as is or get the final bit of work done however the price will reflect this).

Bits I have done recently:

Rear Strut Brace, Service (oil, filter etc), uprated brakes and fluid and Cusco H-Brace (needs refitting).

Cheers,

Fz