Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Impreza WRX & Impreza WRX Sti Forsale

Search this Thread

Old 25 August 2008, 07:14 PM
Darren@JDM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza WRX & Impreza WRX Sti Forsale

Thinking of selling couple of my imprezas due to buying another car and having to many already.Located near Carlisle in cumbria

1996 Subaru Impreza WRX Import 282bhp with rolling road print out,Version 5 sti spoiler,version 4 front splitter,Full s/s exhaust with decat,chipped,dump valve,td05 turbo,Nardi Steering wheel,12months MOT,TAX until October

Overall condition for car very good has a scuff on corner of front bumper nothing major has the odd stone chip but for a 96 car is in very good condition and is mechanically sound with recent cambelt,oil and filter change aswell as headgaskets replaced and 4 new coilpacks with recipts for over £1200 alone.Never uses water,engine very strong and no whines or grinds from gearbox

Good interior non smoker vehicle has minor ware to drivers bolstor but not ripped.Comes with V5,Previous MOT`s & recipts etc & is HPI clear comes with certificate

£3250ovno

__________________________________________________ __

1994 Wrx Sti Impreza Number 44 of only 100 built genuine sti imported through ireland in January 99.Usual sti extras including mint interior sti embroided,sti steering wheel,sti alloy intercooler with water spray,alloy strut brace,close ratio gearbox (not dccd) & s/s back box with decat down pipe & dump valve.16" techonocast gold alloys (some peeling),good tyres,td05 turbo,version 4 front splitter & original medium level version 1 sti spoiler.Speedo shows 12,000 miles but that's when it was converted to MPH by graham goode racing i have the original mileage wrote on the recipt by them so current mileage is 94,000 miles which is well below average.I have owned it from 2003 and only done about 4k in that time as its allways been garaged and only used on sunny days

Car is mechanically sound never uses fluids,gearbox and diff perfect no whines or grinds ready to drive away

Comes with V5,Previous MOT`s,recipts & is HPI Clear with certificate

Non Smoker Vehicle

Tax until September & MOT May 09

£3800ovno VERY RARE CAR

No dreamers,test pilots or tyre kickers

MORE PICS TO FOLLOW OF BOTH CARS.THE WHEEL ON THE BACK OF THE STI IS NOT INCLUDED I HAD IT ON THAT DAY DUE TO A PUNCTURE
Old 25 August 2008, 09:15 PM
scooby lude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yhpm