Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

500 bhp Nissan Skyline R33 Gtr

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2008, 12:17 PM
EVOVI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 500 bhp Nissan Skyline R33 Gtr

Time has come for me to sell my skyline. I have been the owner since July 2002 and has been in the UK for about 8 years in total. The car is a black 96 N reg and shows just over 93000 miles which about 40000 were in kms.
I bought the car with a few cosmetic mods and a slight tune on the power but over the years I have had lots done to get it in the state of tune it is now.

Power wise it produced 424.9bhp @ the hubs with the boost at 1.18. After reading a thread on drivetrain losses - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum I found how to convert hub hp into flywheel bhp..Using the formula it reads 516bhp at the flywheel.
drivetrain losses
That run was using the standard intercooler but now it has a huge HKS cooler fitted so the power will have gone up slightly.

Full spec of the car:

Power mods

Engine rebuilt by GTart in 2004 after bottom end started knocking
HKS 2530 turbos
HKS Intercooler
HKS GD Max pro twin plate clutch
HKS circle earth kit
HKS head gasket
HKS Vernier pulleys
HKS V pro, loom, map sensor and map sensor loom
HKS AFM replacement pipes
HKS 550cc injectors
Jun cams
Jun oil pump
Nismo fuel pressure regulator
Sard fuel pump
Trust sump extension
Blitz Air filters
Greddy profec B boost controller
HKS Hyper exhaust
Trust downpipes
Oil cooler
Greddy hard pipe kit

Cosmetic mods

Tein superstreet coilovers
Nismo GT3 alloys 18x10
Trust front bumper extension
Trust bonnet lip
Genuine Nissan xenons headlights(brand new)
Momo race steering wheel
Trust gear know
Greddy gauges, oil pressure, oil temp, EGT
Boot delocked
Alpine headunit
Denon amp
JBL sub
Uprated speakers all round
Rear tints

It also has a clifford immobiliser, cobra alarm and RAC trackstar.

I have a stack of bills for all the work including dyno printouts plus all the bills for general servicing and wear and tear items. No expense has been spared on the car since I have owned and I would hate to think on how much I have spent on it over the years.
I think the fact that it has been owned by me for 6 full years and been in the UK for 8 means it should be worth a bit more as all work has been carried out by the top tuners in the UK and proof of work can be backed up.
I will be honest but there are a couple of bad points but this car is 12 years old. The AC no longer cools but all other heater functions work and the wheels are looking a bit tired now.
I am going to put it up for offers over £11000 as it would appear the market is on its backside..I would have asked more if the wheels were perfect and the AC worked so for £11k it is a real bargain.

I am in Berkshire and can be contacted by phone on 07713630395,PMs on here or email muzik1974@hotmail.com
I do not want to put anyone off but please only contact if you are really interested in buying a car and more importantly have the funds to do so.
Pics can be seen here Black GTR.Goods mods in excellent condition - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum